Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
.Clash
Apr 10, 2009

Zenzirouj posted:

So all we know is that Sidonia sent their new ship to gently caress around near a star for some reason, right?

You seem to have missed the part where they were discussing the gravity cannon and how to power it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009

Wookie Bouquet posted:

Most recent chapters seem to have added not 1 but 3 new characters, including one with the most ridiculous hair ever. Taking bets as to how long it will take them to either die or join the harem.

But in all seriousness, adding new characters this far along makes me feel like there are no plans to end the series anytime soon.

? Which chapters are you talking about? The latest translated is now 59. Which I chuckled most of the way through.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
61 and the extra chapter that came with the BD now translated. You weren't kidding about that hair.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
I wonder why Ochiai wants to destroy sidonia seems entirely unnecessary.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
New Chapter

drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
:dawkins101: Man, what.

• Locked thread