Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Someone REALLY wanted to see the cams without taking the cover off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Haha probably, those exciting Hyundai cams.

My friend with the M3 gave me soemthing cool yesterday for the Scirocco. Im super stoked and its definitely going to inspire me to work on it very soon. I also found the rods and pistons Ill use in the TDI. I was going to reuse whatever parts were still good in the bottom end but I figure if Im going to do it I want to do it once and be done. As long as the crank is good Im going to go with new rods made by Integrated Engineering and new stock but .5mm oversize pistons and get the bores machined to fit them, that way the bores are guaranteed to be round. New rods and pistons are just around a grand and getting the head rebuilt, ported and a bigger cam is around grand also. Getting the bores done is $80 each then the last big thing is getting the 11mm pump rebuilt. It works and only had 135k on it but I think there is a way to get some work done to the quantity adjuster to get more timing out of it and make power closer to 5,000 rpms which would work great with the head and cam.

Ive got a couple more things I want to mess with on the gasser so I can have fun with that until the TDI is ready to go in that hopefully Ill be able to get done in the next month or two. But for now Ive got these to play with

Hopefully they will fit. The seats are really low in Sciroccos since the roof is really low. The interior of my car is in awesome shape except for the dash and the seats are fine but plain looking so these will really spruce it up.

Im also goin to take the Weber off since the manifold didnt fit that well and I think thats causing the mixture problems from a vacuum leak. That and Im going to put the header on which will also make the intake fit better since there is some interference from the exhaust manifold where I had to do some grinding on the intake. It will also give me a chance to do a test fit of the turbo and see what I have for room behind the engine near the firewall.

Spring is finally here thank Jesus almighty

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Did a little quick restoration (rustoleum) on the rockers on the Silverado and its lookin pretty fly. I wish I could jokingly say "Brought to you by Pabst Blue Ribbon or Budweiser but sadly Im stone cold sober right now.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Holy poo poo I found the best spray paint I've ever used. It's so precise you almost don't need to mask and it lays down almost like a spray gun. Try it if you haven't yet. I can't wait to get more and paint everything.

The weather is so great. Did my first spring cleanup today and it's so good to be back outside. I plan to put all the new shocks on the truck tomorrow and try out the seats in the Scirocco. Hopefully I can get both of those done but I have to do the truck for sure after pulling the trailer made me realize how much the shocks are wasted.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Oh YEA I almost forgot to mention that I finally found a replacement hood for the Scirocco. I'm so happy about that since mine is really rusty. Since the hood is so wide it has two latches and the post on the passenger side is getting bad enough that I worry it will break off soon and that would blow if it happens while I'm driving it. It's fiberglass and that's cool, it might be a little bit lighter. Can get lift off or bolt on but bolt on is 100 bucks more so I haven't decided yet.

The other reason I'm happy about that is that I can save my Death Proof one. My friends and I painted it and it's been on there for ten years and now I can hang it up in the shop. Last thing I'm going to do is paint the car and I wouldn't want to leave that on there with a nice paint job.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I finally got to try the seats to see if they fit and they will and are comfortable while sitting in it. Im going to have to do something about the steering wheel. Its always been too far away since it is made for a S1 Scirocco and I made my own installation kit. With these seats its really far away so that my arms are almost straight out to reach it. Shifter is in a great spot. I was going to make my own brackets for the sliders but the way the stock seats attach to the floor is not flat and it wouldnt be easy or worth it. The right brackets are $120 for each side and since I got such a great deal on the seats gently caress it Ill get them.

Getting in/out takes planning to do it with any kind of dignity, not that it was easy to begin with.

Turbo exploded in the RS6 Avant, towed home with the Wagoneer

Picked up new turbo in square body

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I also put some new plug wires on. Im gonna take the carb and intake off to fix the leak. It just didnt fit well and it wont idle and runs super lean. It was like the bolt holes didnt line up so Im going to use the intake I took off to see whats going on with the bolt pattern and fix it.

Last time I worked on it I had to get it done in a hurry and out of the shop so now I can take the time to get everything right. If it doesnt look like too much of a pain I might put the header on this weekend too. That would also eliminate fitment problems with the exhaust manifold.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Got the intake off and yep leaks everywhere. Not surprised cause it fit and ran like poo poo. Looks like all along the top and where I had to grind it.

Just have to see which holes were off but I uh, have a pretty good idea

Just like making sweet, sweet love you cant hurry these things or you just get a mess and leaks everywhere and its just frustrating rather than fun

Gonna run like a Singer after some sweating and grinding, maybe a little banging

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

So after checking it carefully on some flat pieces of glass and the old intake the new intake was really bent away at either end. Like the middle two runners were longer than the outer two. Rather than have the machine shop do it I just put a piece of 400 grit on a flat surface and just sanded it down so it's completely flat. It was way easier than I thought to do it except it took a while.

I then checked it again on glass, the old intake and the actual head it fits awesome. The bolt holes even line up without any additional work. Another thing that was wrong was the gasket actually had the holes in the wrong spot making one of the bolts go in sideways and start cross threading. I have tons of extra gaskets so tomorrow I'll get some new bolts and I need to tap one of the holes in the head cause it's all hosed up now, I didn't even have a bolt in that hole.

I'm going to put it all back together and check it's operation and if all goes well I'll pull it back off and put the header on. I started wrapping the header since it's right under the intake and will heat it up a lot if I don't. The O2 bung is also way down at the bottom so I want to keep as much heat as I can down there. I'm also going to build a heat shield between it and the intake.

The most exciting part about taking the exhaust manifold off will be test fitting the turbo for the TDI since the engine dimensions in that area are exactly the same.

I forgot to take pics of the intake flange but it's nice and even and machined looking. Wrapping the header sucks but I'm like a third of the way done. 2 more tubes then I'll do the rest up to the bung probably. Just need to get metal zip ties for it.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

If you make love like you fix cars...

:heysexy:

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Always wrap up your pipe?

Edit - but seriously good job. I always like when someone uses a low tech solution to fix their issue, but at a professional level.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

angryrobots posted:

Practice safe scavenging.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Goober Peas posted:

If you make love like you fix cars...

:heysexy:

Usually I'm attentive and caring but I was under pressure and finished way too early last fall.

angryrobots posted:

Edit - but seriously good job. I always like when someone uses a low tech solution to fix their issue, but at a professional level.

Thanks, I like to be as self sufficient as possible and after a think I came up with that plan. I'd have preferred a belt sander table but that's what gave me the manual idea doing it by handy. Plus it was almost free and free is good.

NumbersMatching320 posted:

Practice safe scavenging.

Gotta keep the heat inside the pipe.

I'm also going to build my own seat brackets. I found a pic of the actual thing and realized I just need to bolt the sliders to the bracket, not build my own sliders. I thought the ones my buddy gave me with the seats were specific to the M3 but they're just an option rather than bolting them straight to the floor with no adjustments. I got the materials to make the brackets today plus more of that awesome spray paint for them.

I also wanted to get all new bolts for the intake since I'm missing one and I want them to match. They're M8 1.25 whatever length and Tractor Supply had nothing that I could use. My favorite hardware store that should have them was closed so I'll have to get them and a tap tomorrow. I also need either stainless zip ties or some other way of holding the header wrap on.

Has anyone that has used exhaust wrap used that silicone spray paint stuff on it? I bought some when I got the wrap but I don't remember why, if someone recommend it or if I read about it. I'll look it up now but if anyone has first hand experience that's even better.

I don't have any pics for this post so here's a vintage one of my R32, man I miss it but the Scirocco will be even cooler when I'm done.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

shy boy from chess club posted:

Usually I'm attentive and caring but I was under pressure and finished way too early last fall.

Gotta keep the heat inside the pipe.

These were better answers than I ever could have imagined :laffo:

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Probably been watching too much MCM, haha

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Looks like Ill be fabricating stuff for my "bolt on" thatcher for one of my ZTRs. This is supposed to be how it bolts on, drill some holes in the cross bar then they clamp onto the front caster arms

Awesome
The arms on my mower dont stick out away from the frame like the picture so I chopped off the 2 ends of the bar to fit against the front of the frame

Then I chopped one of the chop offs in half to make the rear half of the bracket to go behind the frame

To be continued...

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Got the pieces ground into a decent shape, holes drilled and deburredish

I actually did some more deburring but no picture

And painted

Tapped all the holes in the head on the Scirocco and got the intake back on

This gap used to be way bigger and I can actually see the gasket squished down. If it leaks this time Im burning everything to the ground and never turning a wrench ever again in my life

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Got the Scirocco running awesome, all that work worked. No more vacuum leaks. Idles and runs great though really rich. I messed with the floats last time so I have to mess them back but I was done for the day.

https://youtu.be/afzcjprB5XU

Don't worry about that sound. It comes from the timing belt area so I think it's the tensioner but it's been doing it for more than a decade so I'm not too worried.

I'll finish the thatcher tomorrow, so tired.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I started building the frame for the drivers seat. I got L shaped stock in 2 sizes so the smaller one fits in the corner of the larger one, using the large stock as the rails that go to the adjuster so there is more space to drill the holes.

I wasn't going to post that yet but my uncle came to the shop this morning long faced and sad. The Buick that I work on got hit on the back door last night. Hard enough to cause a lot of damage. Everyone is ok. He takes super good care of his stuff and the car was mint. Just got done doing the front suspension and all 4 brakes. Hes a car guy like us so if it is totaled he will be pretty upset, sucks.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Got the first part of the frame put together and man I wish I did more messing with the settings and practice before I started welding, haha. Here is the first one and I forgot to clean before I started, oops

Luckily that one is on the inside and Ill grind it down before I paint it. Last weld was much better and now I have the settings right for the rest of it

Bolted to the sliders to see how it fits, so far so good. Its not as perfect as Id like so I may remake the whole thing if Im not happy with it at the end. I didnt realize that the slider rails werent located by anything but the adjuster bar so they werent exactly parallel when I tacked the frame together. Figured that out after I unbolted them from the seat brackets

Now I just have to make the right look like the left :shepface:

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Hope that Buick can be saved. There are probably a lot of parts donors out there, at least.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Yea it does have that going for it. Even if they total it I think he would buy it back and fix it. None of the floor was warped so the damage is hopefully isolated to the bottom of the door frame. B pillar and front door are untouched so it's just the door, lower door frame/rocker panel and rear quarter panel.

Sucks that he took such good care of it for 18 years just to have it all ruined in half a second by some dumbass. I have a door lock switch for it that I was going to put in soon cause it was the only thing wrong with it and it was only cosmetic.

My poor uncle is so heartbroken right now and I feel so bad for him.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
It does suck that other people ruin good poo poo.

But now that it's been hit, you can make it totally bitchin'. Carbon fibre doors. Widebody kit.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

You didnt say smaller pulley but Ill give you the benefit of the doubt and assume thats assumed.

I stopped last night when I couldnt think of a good clean way to make the part where the frame would go into the slider rails on the car. Then last night in the middle of a piss it came to me. First I had to make the slider biscuits

I picked the stock that was close as possible to the size of the rails

I used the square tube stock for the span between them

This is the front seat mount. The stock seats have a bar with holes in them for the adjustment front to back. Ill just need one hole so I positioned the seat so that the bar was as low as possible with room left between it and the mount. It looks really close in this picture but I made sure there is enough room to be able to use the bar

I have to keep everything as close to the floor as possible since headroom is at a premium in this car

So this is how I figured out the problem of attaching the sliders to the frame by just welding the square tube to the back of the rear frame so its as strong and low as possible plus looks good

I tacked it all together in the car careful not to mess up my mint carpet or setting the car on fire

Finishing welds

The big chunks are the tacks. I couldnt fit my head and mask between the seat and door frame so they came out sucky and have a date with the grinder later

Finish welds didnt come out too bad, Im definitely not the greatest at it but they should be strong enough to be safe

Just have to make the front part to go into the mount. The cool part will be that it will be the same stock and its easy to pull the seats out by pulling the rod in the front then sliding it out the rails in the back. Ill be able to switch back to stock if I want in 2 minutes or take them out to vacuum underneath.

shy boy from chess club fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Apr 21, 2019

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Finally done and it works well, pretty happy with it. Of course since its a Sunday afternoon I ran out of gas for the mig when I had a few last welds I wanted to do. Nothing important so gently caress it.I have to add the seat belt clip later on so maybe Ill do them then. They are more cosmetic and it will be hidden under the seat most of the time anyway.

My prize

Got it on the paintin' hook now

Primer

Video of it
https://youtu.be/FgatcoLe-ew

While Im painting it Im going to get the floats fixed on the Weber so the exhaust stops burning my eyes any time Im near my car and its running. Right now its pegging the wideband at 10 and thats as low as it will read. When I pulled the carb to do the intake there was gas pooled in it just from tilting the carb a little since the float level is so high.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

All painted

So last year one of my customers gave me his old riding mower since he didnt need it anymore and he said it was shutting off when you let out the clutch or turned the PTO on. Sounded like the seat safety switch and it was but it took me like an hour of checking everything before I figured out why. When I unplugged it the wires showed a short so I figured one of the wires was shorting to the frame somewhere. Nope, theres a sneaky kill switch built into the connector so you cant just unplug the seat like everyone does, first time Ive seen that.

So the reason it wasnt working correctly is that the clip was broken on the connector and the kill switch is spring loaded and was arming itself. Fixed it with a zip tie so its tight and all is good.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Theyre gonna fix the Buick! My uncle is so happy. Ill get some pics of it after to see how well they do the work.

In Scirocco news I am abandoning the NA route and going forced induction. Im going to use that lovely ebay turbo I got a while back. I have all the parts I need to put it on either here or on the way. The one thing I will need is a new clutch since its still going on the original one and it works great but not sure how well it will hold up to a lot more torque. A 210mm clutch kit with a lightweight flywheel is $300 all in so Ill get that when this one gives up the ghost. Ive been researching fuel enrichment for boost with the Weber and I should be able to do it with a jet kit with the right jets and air corrector. The fuel pressure regulator I got has a boost port so Im good there. When I have the stuff here and I start on that Im going to start a new thread dedicated to that and keep this one for the scattered projects.

I finally got around to putting the 15mm spacers on to replace the 20s which were way too big and the tires rubbed all over and it was super annoying.

Before:

After:

Its subtle but no more rubbing so I can rip it hard and have fun without worrying about ruining my wheel wells and tires plus the sound was embarrassing. I took it for a rip down the street and now I got the fever and the only cure is forced induction and legal tags.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

The passenger side wheel bearing on the Silverado had been giving me some pretty major audible warnings that it was not long for this world. It wasn't groaning though it, was squeaking like worn disc brakes. Got that replaced today and it's so nice to get rid of the dash lights and horrible noise all at once. I put in a Timkin and used heroic amounts of anti seize for the install, New England amounts.

Sunday I started major shop cleanup since it was getting out of control. I haven't been able to get to the sandblast cabinet or parts washer in at least a couple years and I'm sick of tripping over transmissions trying to get things done. Once I'm happy with that then I'll start the turbo project. I can't do it in a mess. Also got a mountain of parts for the outback to freshen that up a little too. Lots of new hoses and tune up parts, spare fuel pump, trans filter. It's proven to be a good car so it's time to fix all the little stuff.

Shop first though, I love having stuff organized. I have another set of the great shelves that I like still in the box so those will get used. Once that's all done I'm probably going to start a new thread. This one has run its course. I'll probably do the before/after shop pics as the farewell post.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
I'm glad the Buick is going to get fixed. I'm even more glad that you are going to treat that Outback to a spa day.

What shelves are you using? I've all but resigned myself to having to build custom ones.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Oh yea the Buick is all done and it's so good you'd never even know it was ever hit. I know where I'm going when I need paint on something. They matched the color perfect, no overspray anywhere, no orange peel, nothing.

The Outback definitely deserves the new stuff. It just runs great and the interior and underside are mint so all I have to fix on the body is that one rust hole in the rear door jamb and the rear wheel wells. Later on in the summer I'm going to drop the rear end stuff and re-bush and paint everything and put in lsd like I did with the Forester. Then eventually I'll get one of those jdm turbo ej20s off eBay for it whenever the current engine gets tired. I'm going to look into what it would cost to get my 4.44 trans from the XT rebuilt and upgraded and I might make the outback a 4.44 car which would be fun. All that is much farther down the road. Scirocco turbo is first, then start tearing down and rebuilding the TDI. Also gonna squeeze in some C10 work too.

The shelves I use are from home depot but I don't know the brand off hand. I'll look when I'm in the shop tomorrow. They are really sturdy and hold tons of weight plus they can be configured into a work bench also which is what I did in my big garage. Also my uncle scored a ton of shelving tracts and brackets from a clearance at the hardware store he goes too all the time so I'm gonna steal some of those and do wall shelving in the areas without pegboard. The one thing I'm really looking forward to is making one can deep shelves for all the spray stuff like brake cleaner, paint, penetrant since the way I have it now below one of my work benches it's a couple feet deep with rows of cans so you have to look for what you want them knock over all the cans in the way when getting to it. It'll be just like when I finally hung wrenches and stuff on the pegboard right in the car hole area so there's no time wasted going to the tool boxes then digging through drawers. I got the organizing bug right now.

Then it's time for boost. And fixing my motorcycles.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Tomorrow will be another shop cleanup day but I also got a 3 row 34in core all aluminum radiator for the Silverado and a fan controller and I already have a set of stock fans from a newer one. I'm so stoked to ditch the mechanical fan since they suck anyway and the clutch on mine is frozen so it's on all the time. I guess the swap is a documented 17rwp upgrade so it should make a huge difference in my truck. I'm going to put just water in for now so when I get the rest of the parts to swap the cam I can pull the radiator with no mess.

Hopefully I'll have some time to get some of the new parts on the Outback and some of the parts off the Scirocco to start the turbo install too but all of that may be a tall order for one day. Maybe I can at least get something done on each one.

My step mom is a UPS driver and always finds cool poo poo people are chucking and she scored this kickass Huffy. It's got a banana seat, tall handlebars and is in great shape. I took it and I'll probably go through it, work on the paint repack the bearings, ditch the spike beads and getting some white wall tires for it then give it to one of my nephews in a couple years when they are big enough for it. Mechanically it's great, no bent rims, crank is tight and quiet and the coaster brake can do skids as long as you want.

Depending on what I do get done tomorrow it might be time for a new thread and let this one fade into the archives. It'll be kinda sad to let it go but I've got tons of new content in the works and it's time to start fresh. When I get better at using my new video software I'll have a lot more videos too.

Scout picture for anyone that doesn't read the chat thread

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

shy boy from chess club posted:

ditch the spike beads

don't you dare :smith:

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Yea sorry man, they gotta go along with both reflectors.

Got the new radiator in the Silverado today. That was the only one out of the list I got done and it's not even 100% since I still have to wire up the controller and get some hardware to neaten up the mounting. I always overestimate what I can get done in a day. I did help one friend by fixing the connection to the blower motor in his Forester and helped fix the brake lights on the 48 Ford.

The radiator fits very well even though it's freaking massive compared to the stock one, I wish I got side by side pics. I should have enough capacity to pull a fifth wheel through death valley now if that ever comes up. The best part is no more fan noise when stepping on the gas and I bet I pick up 3-5mpg easy. It's 10.3 right now according to the OBD2 and it's pretty much spot on with pen and paper.

New rad in and you can see where there's a huge gap between the bracket and the radiator support that I have to put a spacer in. If I had a tig I could just move the tab, maybe soon if it keeps raining like it has been. At least the bolt holes are there and in the right spot and the fans bolt to the old radiator holes that also needs spacers. No biggie, I'll find something at the hardware store to make it look good. I put just water in for now to douche out the dexcool so I can go green when I do the cam and trans cooler upgrade later on.

It's definitely time for new belt and hoses but the Outback is getting that first hopefully this week if I have time.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

These are the shelves that I use, they rock

https://www.lowes.com/pd/edsal-72-i...BCABEgIXQPD_BwE

Put projector headlights in so hopefully I'll be able to see at night without using all the auxiliary lights. Definitely looks ok but probably not going to hook up the halos, wouldn't look good on this. Those other lights were so bad.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Got a ton of stuff done on the Outback finally. I got a pile of parts from rockauto a few weeks ago that I finally had time to put on for a road trip this weekend. Fixed the AC with a new clutch and belt and it works awesome now. New MAF, TPS, plug wires, and fuel filter and thats just stage 1. It has a little hesitation on throttle tip-in and Im hoping the shotgun of parts might help it. It was stuff it needed anyway but it would be nice if that went away. I also have a new fuel pump, power steering hoses, sway bar bushings and end links (front and back), both rad hoses plus the small bypass hose and a new O2 sensor. The weather has been pretty crazy today with both sun and wicked storms coming and going so I have to work around that since the Scirocco is in the shop but hopefully I can get it all done today.

Underhood stuff done

I also FINALLY got the correct 5100s for the Silverado and put the Monroe load levers on the back, it tows like a champ now

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

So it did start pouring again and after I started on the 02 sensor and it didn't go well, broke the bung off still attached to the sensor. Dropped the y-pipe down so I could weld it back in and then the mid pipe broke off the rear cat, awesome. Got the bung and mid pipe all welded up with new manifold gaskets which got rid of a noise that I thought was a noisy cam bucket so I'm not too upset the scope of that job got bigger and fixed that leak. Put the new sensor in and called it a day. Car runs so, so good now and I haven't even adjusted the new TPS yet.

Tomorrow I'll do at least the sway bar stuff, new fuel pump, oil change and new trans filter. I have to do the PS hoses for sure so if I don't get the rad hoses done that's no biggie, the ones that are on there aren't too bad. If I do get all of it done then everything the car needs right now will be done and I'll be all caught up on maintenance which will be a good feeling.

I got stuff done on the Scirocco too but I'll be starting a new thread for that since it's fun stuff. I have a pile of parts for that too and it's gonna be good.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
Updates?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Nah not really, I did a bunch of work on the Scirocco to put the turbo on it but didn't document much. Kinda burnt out on cars right now so I've been doing other stuff getting out of town and hanging out with people instead of being holed up in the shop by myself.

I did just order a video camera since all of mine are broken or lovely for when I get back to car stuff. Tinypic is shutting down so most of the pictures in this thread are gone now and I'm going to start a new one soon.

One last pic