Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arcella
Dec 16, 2013

Shiny and Chrome
Giant Bomb please hire me as Dan's tutor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Is that the one where they play as the minigun dude who takes up 70% of the screen and seemed really ineffective?

Yep!
http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-04082016/2300-11111/

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Dan has a thirst for knowledge

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I liked the detail that he was reading the Wikipedia article on quantum mechanics while eating chicken

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Dan has a thirst for knowledge

He wonders about a lot of things but he never seems motivated enough to actually look up the answers unless he's very specifically given "home work" like with the schrodinger's cat thing. Still a big fan but it can be frustrating on occasion.

Nohman
Sep 19, 2007
Never been worse.

Tree Dude posted:

He wonders about a lot of things but he never seems motivated enough to actually look up the answers unless he's very specifically given "home work" like with the schrodinger's cat thing. Still a big fan but it can be frustrating on occasion.

Welcome to people from the mid-west.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Kinda love the fact they have Salty Bets on in the background during Ranking of Fighters now.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Tree Dude posted:

I think the thing is, even when he does "do the work" his conclusion is that if it doesn't make immediate sense to him, it's not real, and if he can't see some personal benefit to him, it's not worth knowing. Those are two huge roadblocks for any kind of learning

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

This Quick Look for Yakuza 0 makes me glad of my decision to preorder last night. I'm glad they seemed to be into it, even if they never finish it. Their first exposure to Yakuza being Yakuza 3 probably hurt a lot since it starts so sloooooooooow.

Is the Elite: Dangerous playdate worth watching? Anything interesting happen?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Sankis posted:

Matthew Rorie is in it

Ugly John
Jul 18, 2009
[img]https://forums.somethingawful.com/attachment.php?postid=514899866[/img]

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Matthew Rorie is in it

So definitely yes.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Matthew Rorie is in it

Thanks for the heads up. I'll just watch the quick look and have someone try to explain the plot of a movie poorly to me the whole time.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Jeff thinking about registering overwatchbomb.com is pretty interesting. Also what would wolfbomb.com be

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Sankis posted:

Nah, they kept getting disconnected from the server

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Jeff thinking about registering overwatchbomb.com is pretty interesting. Also what would wolfbomb.com be

Wolfenstein I'm guessing? 2009 was when that Wolfenstein game came back out so that'd be about the time GB was taking off?

I would imagine subdomains would make more sense for stuff like that. starcraft.giantbomb.com , portal.giantbomb.com etc etc. Going to that site would be a hub for the entire series in the games franchise.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Videogames.com is the only redirect we will ever need.

Edit: ok or maybe nuke.com

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

CJacobs posted:

Videogames.com is the only redirect we will ever need.

Edit: ok or maybe nuke.com

http://new.donk.city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
if someone else wants to make the new thread, go for it, i think i am finally done, i don't read this poo poo any more

feel free to use the carcass of the op. i am gonna lock it, you should still be able to quote the op to copy all of the poo poo from it if you wanna start a new one. have fun.

• Locked thread