Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Kreeblah posted:

Has anybody heard about this 20% off thing? I don't know anybody who works for T-Mobile, so I don't have a code, but it sounds like it might be worth trying to find somebody who would be willing to share one, even if I had to make a new account for it.

From what I've read, each employee got 5 codes to give.

20% off that new ONE plan would be killer for me. gently caress Sprint. I would literally be paying half the amount

Now to see if anyone is willing to part with a code.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Thanks for this. Just an FYI, some people on Twitter are using the hashtag #tmobilehookup and giving away their codes to the first five people who message them. I'm on the phone with T-Mobile now, trying to get some 99 cent SIM cards.

ah, drat. I have no twitter.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

Here's some ways to lock down your account more.

https://www.t-mobile.com/company/privacy-resources/account-security/account-verification.html

Be warned that a lot or CSRs are not well versed in this yet.