Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
Can I just walk into a T-Mobile store and get a sim card for my new phone that I got elsewhere? Or do I have to order it online?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

Bentai posted:

You should be able to walk into a store and get a sim, yeah.
According to the website micro sim cards are on backorder and won't ship for another week.

Uhh....how on earth does a phone company run out of these things.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

Am I looking in the wrong place or are T-Mobile sim cards for new prepaid customers actually 10 dollars? I seem to recall buying mine for either 0 or 1 dollars when I started last year.

edit: Seems to be 35.88 on walmart.com instead for the kit+credit. That's better I guess.

ShadowHawk fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Nov 27, 2014