Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AbandonShip
Dec 25, 2007

I have JUMP on my plan and as of the 20th it will be active. I want to upgrade my phone but not until next month. I currently have $80 left to pay on my current phone, however it is cracked and has water damage.
I could upgrade right now but was hoping to wait- my question is, when I upgrade next month will they force me to use JUMP and pay the $150 insurance deductible? Or can I just pay off my phone and do a regular upgrade? I'd like to save my $70. I'm just hoping even though jump is on my acct I can skip trading it in / paying insurance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbandonShip
Dec 25, 2007

api call girl posted:

Yeah paying it off is always an option. You would in effect not be taking advantage of the Jump program in this case.

That's what I figured and I'm fine with that. Just don't want to go in in a few weeks and have jump be my only upgrade option. If I didn't gently caress up my phone though it wouldn't be an issue, lesson learned.