Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Seems like T-Mobile is implementing a deal where users with two lines can get a third for free. This means that if someone is switching now and they get the 20% off deal, they could get 3 lines on unlimited plans for $80 per month (or less if they use <2GB data on either of the main devices). Seems like a pretty sweet deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
I signed up for the 2 unlimited lines for $100 plan, or $80 after the hookup code. For some reason they denied my Pixel transfer promo credit, though it seems like messaging them on Twitter will get it to go through. Odd that Twitter is possibly the most efficient way of contacting their customer support, but I suppose if it gets the job done it gets the job done.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
Pillbug

TheManWithNoName posted:

If anyone was lucky enough to get a Sonic Mania code and doesn't want it, I'd gladly make use of it.

Sent PM