Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Poster
Apr 12, 2008
I think once you paid it off, you can have it unlocked. That what one of the rep told me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Poster
Apr 12, 2008

Civil posted:

Reading the fine print, it looks like the router is a borrow, not own. And if you turn it back in, you don't get your $25 back, but if you leave Tmo or break it, they'll come after you for the cost.

You do get your 25$ back after you return the router.

Another Poster
Apr 12, 2008
Orded a unlocked iPhone 6. I don't have a nano sim for the phone. Can I activate/port/whatever my current phone number (T-Mobile #) to it easily or do I have to head to the store?

Another Poster
Apr 12, 2008
Asked this once before. Got an iPhone coming in on Friday and I don't have a nano sim to just simply switch over. Is it pretty simple to activate it with my current number? (on Tmobile)

Another Poster
Apr 12, 2008

Burden posted:

A nano sim will be in the phone already if it was purchased as a T-Mobile phone. If you have an account with t-mobile you just need to call tmobile and have them activate the sim card on your number. The sim card number will be on the back of the box and start with 8901 most likely.

Sweet, thanks.

Should also get them to upgrade my Simple Choice plan to the 2.5gb instead of 1gb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Poster
Apr 12, 2008
Can I order the CellSpot if I'm not currently living at the billing address? On family plan and currently away at college so I'm wondering if I can still get the router or not.