Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hungry Squirrel
Jun 30, 2008

You gonna eat that?
How's T-Mobile's reception in north-eastern Michigan? Iosco County, if that helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungry Squirrel
Jun 30, 2008

You gonna eat that?

Astro7x posted:

All I know is that I used all 10MB of my roaming data instantly when I visited Towas to see family, and then I realized just how little I use the voice feature of my phone.

Well, poo poo. But it sounds like there is roaming coverage, so if I turn off data I should be able to get by with voice and text for a week without going over my plan cap.

Hungry Squirrel
Jun 30, 2008

You gonna eat that?

FlyingCheese posted:

Everyone knows coverage maps lie, always take the advice of random goons on the internet.

This. The coverage map shows it as a "partner" area, which means AT&T roaming, but that doesn't mean the coverage is any good. If it drops all my calls and loses all my texts, I may as well spend the week with my phone in airplane mode.