Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

if it breeds it leads
Jan 3, 2001
Forum Veteran

ryangs posted:

My math shows it would be $182 for the 64gb model. $100 down + 18 payments of $19 + $182 final payment = $624 total price. It really seems too good to be true. Maybe the discount from the $750 retail price is to help account for the fact that you have to pay for sales tax on the full retail price?

Where did you get the quote for $19 a month for the 64gb? I just called and got quoted $26 a month. :whitewater:

They also couldn't tell me how much it will cost to but the phone after 18 months are up because their system was down.

if it breeds it leads fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Sep 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

if it breeds it leads
Jan 3, 2001
Forum Veteran

"introductory promotional pricing (with service)" I'm guessing that means you need to be a new t-mobile customer (I'm not). I'm currently on the phone queue again to try and find out.

Update: Woman claimed that I could not get the promotional pricing unless I also purchased the $10/mo insurance. I don't really believe that because the page you linked says nothing of the sort, and JOD is specifically the option that doesn't come with insurance. I'm thinking of calling tomorrow to try my luck again.

if it breeds it leads fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Sep 12, 2015