Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory
So I have a weird one (maybe it's not weird)-

My stepmom has $50 unlimited data on her primary line. She has a second line that's a crappy Android tablet for $20 a month, but gets discounted to $10 a month. Her total bill for both is like $64. Would it be possible to take the SIM out of her tablet and put it in a hotspot without making any changes to her plans?

She's said she's had this plan for a long time but the pricing seems really peculiar to me. Neither one of the lines are 'senior' lines...the primary is listed as some national plan and the tablet is listed as a 2GB plan, but shows unlimited in her usage column. I don't get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory
Is there a good hotspot I can get off ebay for her?