Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Do you have to do anything to trigger the 2 for 1 deal on S9s? The terms say you need to pay via installment plan at 0% APR, so okay, I'll add $30 to my monthly bill and not pay $720 up front. But I'm all the way to the point where I'd enter my credit card, and there's no actual confirmation that I am doing a 2 for 1 deal here. Is it just automatic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
New customer, will port 2 numbers from Verizon. I'll have to call T-Mobile today to check. $720 is a lot for a may or may not.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Just doubling back to my question from earlier. Yes, the BOGO on Galaxy S9 is automatic for anyone else considering the promotion.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
T-Mobile is going to continue being T-Mobile, and Sprint is going to finish its descent into second tier status as it quietly merges with Metro PCS. I don't think you should look at this deal as though the two companies are somehow obligated to have their qualities meet in the middle.