Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

My wife and I are thinking of jumping ship off sprint. Customer service has just been horrible this year and with them being rid of upgrades after 2 years, there's no point in keeping our sero accounts. She needs to have an apple phone for work, and I'm locked into Android. Is the $100 all in plan the best deal I use an insane amount of data, so unlimited is kinda a must. What's this 20% off thing people are talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

I guessing sprinters can't do it. I can't seem to.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

It'll also keep me from looking elsewhere when my kids get old enough for phones

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

So my in-laws are looking for a new plan and phones. I'm leaning toward the base 55+ plan. Should they till black Friday for phone deals? Or just go with the bogo samsung s20?

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

Anyone know if the free line works with us sprinters that came over?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

Tortilla Maker posted:

I think I'm on a Pixel 3 and believe my wife is an iPhone 8 Plus.

We're using the default messaging apps.(Google's Messages for me, Apple's Messages for her)

My wife and I have this issue her being on iphone 10 or 11 pro or plus(I don't follow apple closely) and I'm on an LG G8x. Videos to and from her parents on a decades old Android have no issue.

We "solved" it by just using Facebook messenger for videos