Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrandonLakeTruck
Jan 10, 2004
dog poster its a hell of a ride
I want to add a line to my parents' family plan but the checkout page is really confusing me. They pay $80 a month for the simple choice plan which supposedly covers their 2 lines for unlimited talk and text and then they pay whatever for data and jump. I assumed I could add a 3rd line to this plan for $10 to get included in the unlimited talk/text portion, $10 for 3gb of data, and then whatever my EIP amount will be. When I get to the checkout page it says the monthly charges will be $137.08 and the top line item is $80 per month for unlimited talk/text. I just want to make sure I'm choosing the right options because if I'm not, I can't figure out where I'm going wrong with this website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrandonLakeTruck
Jan 10, 2004
Thanks, I put in an order the other day. Looks like it will be up to 6 weeks before my new phone arrives though. I hope their estimates are exaggerated.

BrandonLakeTruck
Jan 10, 2004
I burned up my 3gb a month really quick this billing cycle (which ends on the ninth) and I was wondering if there was a way I could be using that bonus 10gb they give you before the rollover starts or if there is any way to see it on the website or something. The whole thing is very confusing to me. I got the message that I was going to be throttled just the other day but on LTE I'm still getting 10-15mbit down.

BrandonLakeTruck
Jan 10, 2004

Maker Of Shoes posted:

You get it on the first day of your new cycle this month. You'er kinda stuck until that happens. When you finally get it you'll get a text about it and you'll see a new progress bar in your account with the stash under the Usage tab.

Cool sounds good to me. I'm not a big data user outside the house but my home internet was down for a night and I watched some netflix while I forgot I was tethering. Probably will not make that mistake again.