Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Linco
Apr 1, 2004
Is it worth signing up for the jump program?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linco
Apr 1, 2004

Daily Forecast posted:

Does T-Mobile charge a restocking fee if the device you're returning is defective? I got a Note 4 and the camera just WILL NOT focus. It'll stay blurry for a good two minutes and then maybe focus if I jostle it around enough. Lighting does not seem to matter. Excellent phone besides that, but this is twice I've been burned by Samsung, so fool me twice, etc. I'd like to just return it and get my money back. Maybe get a Nexus 6 instead.

I just bought a phone 2 days ago, and it cracked on the back on its own. They let me return it under the 14 day return policy, and then credited my account the $50 restocking fee. I had to call customer care to get them to do this.

Linco
Apr 1, 2004
Anyone having trouble sending/receiving MMS with T-Mobile? The wife and I just switched over from sprint, and loving everything about T-Mobile except for the MMS being all over the place.

Linco
Apr 1, 2004

Springfield Fatts posted:

Yeah, I tried that as part of my call with T-Mobile last night. The tech who was trying to help me basically ended the conversation with "call HTC" which doesn't help at all. The annoying thing is it used to work fine so it's something with T-Mobile. Don't know if it matters but I'm running android 4.4.2 and the tech said they were on 4.4.3, without elaborating as to that might be why or how I could get the update.

Try just using the hangout app it fixed this problem on my Z3.