Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stevewm
May 10, 2005
Looks like I might be joining all of you soon... I am responsible for the cellphones at work. A business sales rep from T-Mobile cold called the CEO, the pricing was less than half of what we currently pay Verizon, resulting in a $20,000ish per year savings. So unless Verizon steps up to the place and cuts pricing... guess who is now in charge of possibly spearheading a effort to switch to T-Mobile from Verizon!

My major issue is that basically no one in our area has T-Mobile. (Southern and Central Indiana) It is basically completely unheard of here as is Sprint. Verizon and ATT dominate.
At least they are sending us a test device so I can have one of our traveling salespeople do a bit of surveying for me. I don't trust coverage maps at all because they are usually 90% bullshit. $20k in savings is no good if the service doesn't work anywhere.

Looks like we might possibly have a bunch of devices to replace as well.

How fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU