Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

This coming weekend, I'm going to switch to T-Mo from a grandfathered unlimited data plan on Verizon. The ETF credit is what is making this worthwhile for me.

My issue is that I was really hoping to get a Moto X, but it seems that's no longer offered through them. I guess I'd have to get a different phone and flip it? How would that work with the Jump! program then? Wouldn't I have to turn in the phone I originally bought?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

Why would they let you keep your plan forever at the same price you signed up for originally?

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

Yesterday, I walked into a store and got $60/month taken off my bill + an extra line. Today, my phone is asking me to sign into tmobile, where it tells me my plan doesn't support data. FFS

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

I didn't make any physical changes - I did get a new SIM card but it's for the new line. Otherwise, nothing changed...

I went into the store and they said they fixed the account, but it's still broken. Yay.

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

Lol at how unprofessional the T-Mobile website is. Anyone else see the

"Click here to check your iPad order status'/> "

at the bottom? Like some forgotten HTML