Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Firefly looks to have a pretty solid lineup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yshz28Bvy2E

Really hope they can get their act together since last year was supposedly a big mess.

AAB fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jan 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

BONNAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dong:

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

I will not reveal the bonnaroo goon camp secret unless you camp with us

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Bliggers- posted:

I'm starting to think "Bonnaroovians" are assholes. OH NO KAYNE BOOOOO

Nah, just the idiots that are stuck on that worn out joke. It shouldn't be a thing anymore and the guys who booked him even did a segment of an interview saying how it's about forgiveness and letting Kanye go hard.

Bonus vid of me getting ready for bonnaroo but being stuck at work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-y1N29vH2Y

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Regnevelc posted:

I cannot get to the ticket site anymore for Bonnaroo tickets. Getting frustrated.

Servers are swamped from literally 40000 people trying to get tickets. They will still be there if you check back in an hour or 2. At least you're not stuck here (I hope) like I am

:lol:

E: eh gently caress it. I'm gonna go get lunch and try again later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Both Bonnaroo and Firefly announced they'll be doing single day tickets, currently on sale.
Bonnaroo's schedule also was released today, now with more intense conflicts than ever!

• Locked thread