Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«209 »
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008
Good luck with your depression!

Skaw posted:

Wow, that roll through makes End of Days look so much better.

End of Days is the move where Baron Crabbing gives himself a rock bottom

Edit: thanks autocorrect lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Corbyn
Jul 1, 2012

#AllHail

MotU posted:

corbins deep six is probably one of the best moves on the roster right now

yes, which makes the end of days even worse as a finisher. I don't know why someone hasn't taken him aside and told him to use the deep 6 to finish matches

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves

The Deep 6 and End of Days are both capable of looking super duper cool.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Ishin posted:

The Deep 6 and End of Days are both capable of looking super duper cool.

Yes

Plus I think he's shown he can do End of Days on anyone (huge dudes take it worse, no surprise). Deep 6, not so much. Both have great counter potential.

St Evan Echoes
Oct 17, 2004

Fun Shoe

Gable did a loving awesome counter of the Deep 6 during the semis of the inaugural Dusty Classic

JDGreat
Jan 26, 2015

So glad I got on the Corbin hype train at Royal Rumble. If he pulled this off on PPV, I'd be out my seat in a second. That combat roll is so unnecessary but so perfect

Baron Corbyn
Jul 1, 2012

#AllHail

St Evan Echoes posted:

Gable did a loving awesome counter of the Deep 6 during the semis of the inaugural Dusty Classic

The End of Days he hit on Gable to end that match was also the best I've seen it look.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

In which Stalker Ichikawa attempts three 'ranas and causes Head Ref Yagi to lose it

Dragon Gate is a workrate promotion

and ultimately, Yagi is a gem

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

TOO EASY

Was that an Owarai title match or did they just forget the comedy belt existed again?

Evanauto
Jul 27, 2007

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.

Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed among cocktails.
Pray for me now, and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.
Amen.

Dimebags Brain posted:

In which Stalker Ichikawa attempts three 'ranas and causes Head Ref Yagi to lose it

Dragon Gate is a workrate promotion

and ultimately, Yagi is a gem

This is all I've ever wanted the WWE to do for more than the last decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

Was that an Owarai title match or did they just forget the comedy belt existed again?

From last years Memorial Gate show. Was a tag match of Stalker/Fuji v Mocchy/Gamma.

«209 »