Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Qoey posted:

I'd argue that, psychology-wise, it's being cocky. Like, if I were calling out a match, I'd put that spot in because it shows this "I can show off now, I've got this in the bag" attitude. That said, I don't know if that's the kind of story they were telling in that match, but spotz is spotz

But... it's not even showing off? Like, he's literally just doing a standing shooting star press. It's not any more impressive than just doing the move.
The 630 senton or whatever from the other guy's shoulders, yeah, that's neat and I kinda understand the logic (even if he could've probably gone to the far corner and done it normally just as quickly) but this is just stupid.

I'm not opposed to Cool Moovz, but if you're doing a variation of something... make it cooler than the original, or don't bother?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Raw 25th Anniversary Gifs - weird that they had the main event first and then a 2 hour 55 minute over-run.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

This is the dumbest, most impossible request because I can't give any specific details on where to find it.

But back in the early 2000s, Vince McMahon was in the habit of saying "In the interest of fairness..." before announcing his plan to do unfair things and getting booed. One time, my friend and I were watching Raw or Smackdown, and we cracked up at one smarkv guy with a tiny one-hand sign that said "VINCE IS FAIR." They did a close-up of it, as I recall. Smarckasm (a word I just made up - smark-sarcasm! I FUNNY) was pretty new to us.

If an image exists of a small, plain VINCE IS FAIR sign, I would like it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NXT Takeover Philadelphia gifs

The Undisputed Era (C) vs The Authors of Pain for the NXT Tag Team Championship | Velveteen Dream vs Kassius Ohno

Ember Moon (C) vs Shayna Baszler for the NXT Women's Championship

Adam Cole vs Aleister Black in an Extreme Rules Match

Andrade "Cien" Almas (C) vs Johnny Gargano for the NXT World Championship

And that was NXT Takeover PhilaOH NO JOHNNY LOOK OUT :gonk:

....Johnny.... :negative:

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
J-Ru, could I hassle you by any chance for a gif of the kendo stick moonsault counter during the Black/Cole match?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jenny Angel posted:

J-Ru, could I hassle you by any chance for a gif of the kendo stick moonsault counter during the Black/Cole match?

I'm an idiot how did I forget that gif? :bang:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Non-Rumble Gifs from the Royal Rumble!

The Cruiserweight 6-man Tag | The Revival vs The Good Brothers

Bobby Roode (C) vs Mojo Rawley for the US Title | Ric Flair with the Guest Panel

AJ Styles (C) vs Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens for the WWE Championship

Usos (C) vs Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship

The Colonel Rumble | Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan (C) vs The Bar for the Raw Tag Team Championship | Brock Lesnar (C) vs Kane vs Braun Strowman for the Universal Championship

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Men's Rumble Gifs (Dunn's Editing included free of charge)

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Jan 29, 2018

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

J-Ru can we have a gif of Braun wandering through the table in the corner

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

St Evan Echoes posted:

J-Ru can we have a gif of Braun wandering through the table in the corner

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this? There are at least four broken tables in the match, two set up in opposite corners in-ring and hunting through the match again I wasn't exactly sure what constituted wandering through. If you could be a little more specfic I can try to find it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Women's Royal Rumble gifs

And THAT was the Royal Rumble for 2018, and it loving owned.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jerusalem posted:

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this? There are at least four broken tables in the match, two set up in opposite corners in-ring and hunting through the match again I wasn't exactly sure what constituted wandering through. If you could be a little more specfic I can try to find it.

I think it was the second table that was broken. Braun set it up in the corner of the ring closest to the ramp and then just kind of threw himself through it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

I think it was the second table that was broken. Braun set it up in the corner of the ring closest to the ramp and then just kind of threw himself through it.

Oh right, the bit where Kane was supposed to put him through but didn't really do anything, so Braun just went through it by himself? I thought you meant just kind of walking around in the debris :)

Edit: Plus more requests:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Jan 30, 2018

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yeah that's the one I meant, thanks :D! Sorry it wasn't clear

e: actually after watching the gif a few times i stand by my description of him wandering through the table

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Hey J-ru, any chance of a gif of Braun punching that chair? That was great.

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
Can we have a gif of The New Day throwing pancakes at Jinder?

SomeKindofVerb
Jan 12, 2010
Could I possibly get a gif of Asuka's entrance with her spinning around and her mask having MAJESTICALLY DISAPPEARED...?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SomeKindofVerb posted:

Could I possibly get a gif of Asuka's entrance with her spinning around and her mask having MAJESTICALLY DISAPPEARED...?

it's already in J-Ru's Women's Rumble post, 5th row on the right

SomeKindofVerb
Jan 12, 2010

Alaois posted:

I couldn't see it for looking, thanks!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Added the pancakes and chair punching gifs, along with Brock giving Braun a receipt for the knee.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
Bit late to the request party but can we have Trish's Sasha Banks taunt?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Added it to the others :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Raw gifs - Asuka Murders Sasha Edition

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
J-Ru, you're always the best.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
https://i.imgur.com/FJ3ey8m.mp4

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Hey J, is there any chance you could put your gifs in an album when you post a bunch at once and add a link to the album to the post? It'd make it much easier to see them all, even on mobile.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

flatluigi posted:

Hey J, is there any chance you could put your gifs in an album when you post a bunch at once and add a link to the album to the post? It'd make it much easier to see them all, even on mobile.

PPV | Raw | Smackdown | NXT | NJPW | Lucha Underground | ROH | 205 Live | Main Event | Tough Enough | TNA

Added to the OP too.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

No Blue Thunderbomb follow-up, smh

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Finally a boot that compares to Test's.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

remusclaw posted:

Finally a boot that compares to Test's.

please. that's a sazuki dropkick

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Alaois posted:

With bonus Carmella screaming in terror from the she-devil.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Whenever I click on any of the gifs, they just bring me to a 404 page on imgur. They're all still images as well. Any idea why? Seems like no one else has this problem.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CascadeBeta posted:

Whenever I click on any of the gifs, they just bring me to a 404 page on imgur. They're all still images as well. Any idea why? Seems like no one else has this problem.

Are you using the SALR extension? If you are, check the settings for "fix" imgur links and untick that if it is ticked.

If not, then no idea sorry :shrug:

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Jerusalem posted:

Are you using the SALR extension? If you are, check the settings for "fix" imgur links and untick that if it is ticked.

If not, then no idea sorry :shrug:

I must be, I'll have to check next time I'm at my pc. I forgot that was even a thing.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Somewhere, Arn Anderson nods in solemn approval.

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Hey todays been kind of poo poo does anyone have the gif of Beth Phoenix kicking Melina in the head with her own foot? Would really cheer me up.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This one?

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Feb 6, 2018

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

The one I was thinking of was on the mat but the turnbuckle I completely forgot about and is just as great. Thanks.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Greatest bump of all time:

https://twitter.com/HistoryofWrest/status/961074012892823552

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Speaking of bumps. The Coliseum Video dropped re-unearthed some fond memories:

https://twitter.com/DeanRasslin/status/961005667241820161