Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

WrasslorMonkey posted:

And he brought friends!

nominate me :D and this

:stare: You don't get any more over than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

WrasslorMonkey posted:

It's really getting to me more than it should

I've sent in a nomination as well. Work as good as yours deserves recognition. :)

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

:neckbeard: I'm so happy for Jake!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

:allears: You're the best, WM.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

I'd gotten out of wrestling early in my teens, but the culture has fascinated me for years. The NJPW gifs actually make me interested in watching (Japanese) wrestling again.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Dimebags Brain posted:

J-Ru, you forgot the best part of Smackdown

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

I imagine it as Reddit's take on National Geographic, but in gif form.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

404GoonNotFound posted:

What, so that was just a charged Focus Attack? Way to lame it out :jerkbag:

Youngun. :colbert:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Deadpool posted:

Yes it does. It was right after the Matt Hardy showing up on Raw and attacking Edge angle. I haven't heard the interview in a while but I remember it being hilarious. Matt asked Lita why she left him and she said something like "Maybe it's because you talk like you're doing wrestling promos all the time."

EDIT: After a google search it seems as if WWE actually has this up on their Youtube channel! Maybe this means Byte This will make it to the Network after all! That would be amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd8A5TS53no

The instant she realizes that it's actually Matt says it all - that's body language you just can't fake.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

njsykora posted:

If nothing else, the Network is teaching me that 80/90s Hogan was loving something else.

It occurs to me now that there's a new generation of people who don't know what Hogan was like back in the day. Oh yeah, Cokeamania was runnin' wild, brother!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Ow.

Ow ow ow.

That had to have sucked.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Jesus, that gif only captures 2/3rds of the pyro. That's absurd!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Can we get a Marvel Vs Capcom version of that Rollins balcony plancha?

Here's some inspiration for ya, WM.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

C'mon, Cena. Steve Austin had only one request when you were on his podcast: tighten up that STF!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Ran across this in the Post Your Favorite Gifs thread:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

crime fighting hog posted:

Jerusalem posted:

Can I get this AV sized? Is it possible?

I tried giving this a shot a few days ago, but I couldn't get it anywhere close to the 30kb file size limit.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

crime fighting hog posted:

This is fantastic! Thanks! Getting this asap

E: says it's too big :(

Made some tweaks and tested to made sure it fit. Enjoy!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Crossposting from the Wrestling Questions thread:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

A crosspost from the God/Bad Comic Book Art thread:

Gavok posted:

WWE Superstars is drawn by a guy named Puste who is so bad that I was able to make a top 10 list out of a single issue.

And an avatar version:

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Something that terrible deserves its own avatar, free to a good home:

edit: And alt-text "I can't even tell you what I was thinking".

Ghostpilot fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jul 22, 2014

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Del Raminos posted:

If I were you I'd wait for someone with better gif-fu, but here are my attempts

I'd given it a try as well but I couldn't come close to what I'd like. Anyway, here's what I have.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

:swoon: We should get some GoldStardust emoticons!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Crosspost from the Gif thread:

Mister Mind posted:

(thanks, tumblr!)

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Minami Toyota vs Aja Kong, 11/10/94

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Here's the Rock in WWF Betrayal for Gameboy Color.

Not sure which one this is from.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Made an avatar version for kicks:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

oldpainless posted:

I suppose there's no way to get an avatar out of that suplex gif? Maybe just one of the suplexes?

It'd take some real sorcery to manage that without it looking awful or being terribly choppy.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

My older brother had that look when he'd put me into a hold he saw on TV. I know it well.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

Going back to this, could someone gif Suzuki putting a dude (I don't know which one) in a sleeper hold while they're riding a bike? It starts around 19:30 in that video.

First time trying gfycat. The quality took quite a hit, but it's certainly convenient. Here it is (didn't want to link in the thread as it's 18 megs).

http://giant.gfycat.com/AcceptableRedBlackandtancoonhound.gif

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

This is legitimately a great combination. My first time hearing this theme as well - I dig it! :dance:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Because insomnia is a terrible thing, here's a gif I happened across while doing some late-night browsing through the Wrestling / MMA picture thread:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Ran across this and figured with the new avatar limits I'd give a go at making this an avatar. Wound up being harder than I expected, but free to a good home.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Couldn't help but make one in this style

Also, is it me or does Jhon's eyeball look weird?

That's much better. I really need to learn how to do that.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Fang Blade Havoc posted:

I only caught the tail end of this match, what in the world was that supposed to be? Is she really just squishing AJ up against the ropes?

:shrug: Not as distracting as flying nothings, at least.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Daniel Bryan posted:

Mother of god. Imgur now allows 50MB gifs.

Oh man, this makes things so much easier. Especially with Right load. Now if only they could fix their Firefox addon.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

A kick to the back of the... knee?

Despite appearances, it's an effective way to bring someone down regardless of size.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Been going through old RAWs and had a surprise in episode 15.

This is going back 20+ years and all but man, he'd look unfortunate in any generation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

JPrime posted:

Do yourself a favor and find some videos of The Million Dollar Man, his powerslam was absolutely gorgeous. :swoon:

It really is! It's as pretty as an AA Spinebuster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLgz9Dl8pSU&t=353s