Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
its fine as #wrestlingwithtext people wouldn't understand wwt and its not like you notice it i drat sure didnt till he said somethin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
also he held the head with both hands the entire way down when he was doing the stunner as the ringmaster/early SCSA`

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

THE loving BEST

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

I didn't watch Smackdown, was this a botch or did Christian knock him off the turnbuckle?

Christian pushed him off as they went off air with cole asking why

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
gifs turn white and dissapear for me lately on chrome dont know why.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Doctor Goggles posted:

Speaking of Rollins, does anyone have a gif of him going rear end over teakettle from that Batista Bomb?

not mine.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
hey jinder is unhindered in that promo. he isnt wearing his turban.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Steen rules plebes

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

The Croc posted:

Is the guy on the left Luke Gallows?

Yes sir

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Illinois Smith posted:

ewww you got some anime in our nice gif thread

pretty sure we have always accepted anime if its wrestling. do you not recall deer suplex?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

No. The Pedigree in question happened after the show. Buddy of mine just sent me some footage. Sorry for the poor quality.

RIP in peace, Slater.
Fixed.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
the austin gif is from the 1st smackdown game.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Why is there a need to superkick him if you're just going to use the piledriver anyway?

2x finisher 2x dead

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
oh god. he grabbed his head immediately. come on scott.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

JPrime posted:

I'm not sure what that last move is supposed to be, but is that Kharma she's doing it to? :psyduck:

Yes it is.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Kifisonfire posted:

So how long until RKO vines are mentioned on Raw?

last week.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
considering he has a cut toward the end I'm thinking most of the saw is dull with a razor taped on the end of it because he does have a new cut before the gif ends

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Cardboard Box posted:

my fav thing about czw is that their "technical wrestling" is just as botchy and nonsensical as their deathmatches

To be fair "technical wrestling" in czw is when they do a proper wrestling move and accidentally miss the thing they were trying to land on

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I love mark briscoe.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Im a fan of the chainsaw moreso than the cobra. at least the chainsaw can cause friction burn

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Oh my God, Bryan's hair :xd:

ah yes the dazzler graces us with his presence yet again

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

he steps on the top rop then steps back down to the middle rop then does his body press over the top rope without tripping...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Critical posted:

He actually steps on the middle rope, bounces over the top rope without touching it, and back to the middle rope for the body press. Which is even more insane.

:captainpop: i had to look at it 4 times and i still had it wrong. i had to look at it another 2 to see that he is infact jumping from inner middle rope to outer middle rope then doing the splash. holy. goddamn.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Thank you now i have to go watch some volk han matches

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

HogX posted:

god drat that bayley botch really is brutal

thats the way the spot was supposed to go if you look sasha's right hand is on the rope and she's blocking bailey's leg with her left preventing the headscissors completely.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

if someone hasn't tweeted this to the new day i will

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I acknowledge my weakness and ask that you please give me some small bit of credit for all the times I didn't gif that pose.

TBF they have been avoiding those angles on raw up until last week.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Shoehead posted:

Why are they soooo tuckered out?

dada5000 put his body through hell to lose 40 lbs in a month to make weight for the fight. he was literally half dead from the opening bell once his adrenaline wore off that was it for him.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Some sitcom it seems? given its upn and the only wrestling they ever had was smackdown

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Gordy posted:

A reminder that Cesaro was always awesome:

but...that isnt cesaro?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
can i get del rio's disgusted look after the exchange with jericho

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
those flags would sell.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
it looks like he is screaming WHYYYYY

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I dont get the logic behind banning the giffers but leaving the giffer who wants to get paid i would say they leave the isis guys alone but they finally started banning them...this month. gently caress twitter

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

this pedigree is so good

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Solus posted:

What the gently caress

zandig baby

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

Are those buttons all over the ring? Like the kind with the lapel pins in them? :stonk:

nah...worse...bottlecaps turned up.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

This is the only acceptable use of the 3 point stance pose.

Excuse me sir you are quite wrong.

The time it is acceptable to do the 3 point stance is if you are about to turn a person's body to a flying projectile with your own body...also thats not a real 3 point stance anyway? :shrug:

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Yeah, that's not a 3-point stance. That was a superhero landing.

You cant murder someone from the superhero landing stance thus why it is not acceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

gently caress. corbin more of this please.