Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

achillesforever6 posted:

I voted for you and sent the link to Antonio in vain hopes he would get the word around

Someone needs to send a link to Xavier Woods, too. He really likes the gifs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

MiketheGreat posted:

I made a joke before the match that we'll finally learn whether Eva Marie can count as high as three, then felt bad about it. Then I watched the match. Seriously, what the gently caress even was that?

Think she got confused since it looked like Nikki's shoulder were also down. Then Nikki fixed it. So it really wasn't Eva's fault and her being a referee wasn't that bad.

I can't believe I just typed that.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

So apparently this happens in that Asylum Hercules movie starring John Morrison

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

What I'm saying is I'm seriously considering watching that instead of the Brett Ratner directed Dwayne Johnson movie.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, AJ is incredible and I'm glad that he got out of TNA purely because it gave him a chance to prove he wasn't just a big fish in a small pond - he wasn't "talented for a TNA wrestler" he's talented for a wrestler, period.

And thanks for those gifs!

I just saw the whole match, and the man really is incredible. I REALLY want to like him, but I can't get over the fact he's a bigoted dickhead. :(

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Any chance we can get a gif of the Miz forcing a kid to take his autograph?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I didn't see this on the show as it aired or on the version I downloaded to make gifs from, did it actually air or was it one of those app things?

It was one of those backstage "look who/what we've got comin up" bits they do right before they cut to commercial.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Not just the Japanese. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q74kApA5eqU

Don't watch anymore than a minute, it's basically the same thing over and over. For some reason.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

NowonSA posted:

Yeah, like I said in the Smackdown thread I like that getting a WSS after a WMD is kayfabe death for anyone who takes it. I don't expect anyone to ever kick out of that combo.

John Cena will could.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Gotta be video of this right?

I'm assuming he was trying to aim for the guy at the bottom of the ring post. Maybe?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Orton's tweeting a bunch of these out too.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Daniel: You're Roman Reigns?
Roman: Yes
Daniel: You're headlining Wrestlemania?
Roman: Yes
Daniel: I headlined Wrestlemania too. So...are you better than me?
Roman: Well, I havent wrestled as long as you have and I'm not quite as over, but... yes.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I totally was going to post the "once you go in, you may never come out" bit with Ryder instead. Holy poo poo.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Illinois Smith posted:

just gonna put this here before the slew of nxt gifs

Please god let there be a second season because :drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

He's a pro wrestler and I'm a pro wrestling fan. Of course I do.