Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

Jerusalem posted:

Raw 2/24/2014 3/3

Aw, he dyed the beard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

Hoganplex 88

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

crime fighting hog posted:

Anyone got a gif of Hogan coming out and that HUGE American flag dropping down behind him? I honestly can't remember when it was.

Mania 21 or 22 iirc, when he came out after hassan had Eugene in the clutch.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Jesus christ Cesaro. That was really impressive. He casually picks him up, holds him, walks and then slams him over the top.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Thats a pretty powerbomb from anthony nese.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

I love that, according to Edge, it wasn't until he was mid-flight on this Spear that he thought,"Hang on, I'm not wearing a shirt!"

and I'm going headfirst! brilliant match, brutally mad ending.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

the_american_dream posted:

He beat his chest soooooo long

His chest beating stops time.

The next big bad for Capaldi's doctor...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Dimebags Brain posted:

Cesaro is art.

Cesarto?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Seth, stop. You'll make yourself dizzy.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Del Raminos posted:

Even by the standards of the TV-screens-captured-on-camera genre that video is the pits.

content:

Cage is a loving machine. His dual spot with Elgin at ddt4 with the tag /stalling suplex spot was insane...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

CZW, king of the deathmatches tournament. Moxley vs the appropriately named "Brain Damage"

Some proper sick poo poo can be seen when watching CZW.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

I don't speak Japanese well, but I assumed it was a DQ, or ref stopped fight at the end.

Either way Kenny Omega rules! Yeah he does.

Kenny said he could beat the girl in six minutes - if she held out for the six, she automatically won...

They were apparently working through the match for about a fortnight before performing it...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The "oh dear god stop hitting him, he's dead already" ?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Di....did Bayley turn on charlotte?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

An impersonation of Arnie in, I'm going to assume, the terminator.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

For UK people - is LU available anywhere on tv or is it all online?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Jesus christ...the hangtime.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

CyberPingu posted:

I havnt watched wrestling since mania, who is this owens guy? Hes loving awesome

This - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eXHkcW_h54 - would be a pretty good starter point for you, Pingu.

That package piledriver into sitout bomb, though. drat, cena placed a ton of trust into owens throughout that match.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

foley was in tremendous shape there - best I've ever seen him.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

how about "loving, ow"?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Why does hate his opponents necks so much?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Say Nothing posted:

Never mind, found one.

Standard Ziggler selling. Nothing out of the ordinary there...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

iirc, claudio and quack did a similar spot at the 2006 TPI.

Damned if i can find the gif. settle for the yt vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwCx6U-tEo8

near the end of the vid - 10:20 or so.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Ricochet will be working that into his next takeover match...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Isn’t the woman getting facial reconstructive surgery Zack Ryder’s partner? Chelsea green, right?

Iirc she went into a bit of depth about the drop kick on edge and Christians podcast...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

I’m wondering if someone could help.

I may have been imagining this so I apologise if some of the names aren’t right, but I was looking at lariato’s kin chan thread on Twitter and swore blind that ol’ murder granpa Suzuki was involved.

Iirc it was a ten wrestler tag with the likes of kikutaro, liger, Manami Toyota amongst others. Google fu skills have so far yielded nothing. I saw it either here or on the board somewhere and now I can’t find it.

Any ideas?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Why does the lady in black hate the lady in greens face that much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Agent in the back telling him before the match "if something goes wrong, use your head"