Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Race Relations in the US.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Manwithastick posted:

I'm sorry but this straight up looks like Big Show teabagging Cesaro and Cesaro shrinking in horror

I'm pretty sure from Cesaro's desperate little hand flails that's actually what ended up happening

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

IcePhoenix posted:

I keep seeing a face screaming in agony coming out the side of her head when she lands and it's creepy as gently caress.

That's one of the most horrifying accidental gif illusions I've ever seen

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

look at this guy who never learned how lesbians reproduce

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
This has to be one of the least interesting wrestling conspiracy theories ever during a time period where there's tons of interesting ones. He bled, it was cool, does it really matter what more there is to it than that

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

It did look like he was stiffing Lesnar, but I think Brock would be offended if you didn't.

Uh after seeing Lesnar get hit in real life I'd say that no he would probably really like if he wasn't hit hard often. Wanting to get stiffed is either for tough guy 50s-90s weirdos who want to feel and be treated like they're fighters and puro/indy/joshi people who don't know any other way

Aesop Poprock fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Apr 4, 2015

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

St Evan Echoes posted:

In Bret Hart's book he talks about a very young Bulldog allowing Dynamite to gig him. It ended exactly as you might expect.

Dynamite has to be one of the few wrestlers where you look at him all crippled and awful in his wheelchair and you think "Man, Karma treated you with kid gloves"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ICHIBAHN posted:

camp yet violent Michael Jackson / Freddie mercury impersonator

He's basically if Michael Jackson was an outwardly cocky martial arts expert

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

AlmightyPants posted:

But he's a heel?

Is he? The crowd loves him, he plays to them, and he's in their weird wrestling versions of teen beat magazine

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

I forget their names, but are these the guys that JR often tells stories about having to wash their backs for them because they couldn't do it themselves? :gonk:

Well according to that gif they could easily reach each other's backs so I think they were just being jerks

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

WrasslorMonkey posted:

The brutality of The Big Show

Haha no fuckin way

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spermgod posted:

Omori channeling the spirit of the 90s

it's ok that ref is healing him with the mystic power of reiki

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Evanauto posted:

This annoys me to no end for some reason. Did this spot further a storyline, or what?

It's probably annoying cause picking up and spinning a 100lb woman while being a 300 lb man is one of the least impressive wrestling spots imaginable

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Skaw posted:

The trust involved in that is blood brother tier. If he isn't caught it's literally over.

People in the past gave even less of a poo poo than they do now

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I'm surprised there were that many people at a TNA show to begin with.

Were they all tricked there?

TNA stole the signs for the Harry Potter part of Universal and hoped no one would know the difference once they were inside

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

StarkRavingMad posted:

Jack Evans going full Drunken Master on Angelico:

This is loving awesome

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spermgod posted:

in contention for best right hand in the biz

The meanest tit punch i ever did see

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

sticklefifer posted:

To a degree. A truly great and charismatic talker can spin a poo poo script into gold. Roman just always seems phony on the mic, even when it's a good promo. I firmly believe The Rock could've made the magic beans promo hilarious. Now that I think about it, that could actually have been Vince testing the waters for Roman's promo ability and seeing if he could handle being the next Rock/Austin/Cena.

His character shouldn't be doing those types of comedy promos regardless of whether he can pull them off or not. A promo that would work for the Rock won't work for 95% of other workers even if they're competent on the mic. If you want Reigns to do a promo keep it short, threatening and simple, like Goldberg or Lesnar. Neither of those guys are good on the mic but you believe they're going to kick someone's rear end if they threaten to.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

Boy oh boy do we need a new page, even on Chrome this thread is just killing my computer.

Even with uBlock Origin I've barely been able to look at gifs on SA recently, I don't know what up :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ShootaBoy posted:

It's everyone switching to gifv. Turns out browsers have issues loading multiple looping videos at the same time. Try using SALR, it has an option to force them to not autoplay, and it helps a decent bit.

Could you throw me a link to a download site possibly? I've tried a bunch of different combinations in google and I can't find anything called SALR