Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Can anyone do a gif of Lana imitating the Big show and Rusef on Smackdown? was hilarious :ussr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

DeathChicken posted:

Then, Now, Forever

Superb thanks for this I found it hilarious this smackdown Lana and Rusef are awesome, I really hope they do something interesting with them and don't just feed them to the Cena monster.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Spermgod posted:

WRESTLING

Either thats a really good sell or that poor SOB is dead :stare:

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

UpfrontSalmon posted:

There was a delightful moment from HiaC last night where I believe Orton crotched Cena on the ringpost on the outside and then awkwardly and uncomfortably leered over his shoulder for what seemed like an eternity. It's the leering that's gif-worthy.

HAHA yea he did do this and it was hilarious Ortons face was well I really hope someone can gif that because it looked Awesome,funny and weird all at the same time.

Also aww Rusef Chan is so Kawaii :anime:

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Petit Gregory posted:

I can't unsee it now. John Cena is the worst friend ever.

The funny thing is how Cena's head tracks Zigglers falling corpse as he flys past the TV

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Mr_Happy_Pants posted:

This looks amazing, any (legit) way I can watch it in the UK?

I just watched the show was really entertaining they kind of mix over the top TV series style promos with matches

Also Mexican Vince Mcmahon is awesome :vince:

VoLaTiLe fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Nov 14, 2014

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Oh poo poo didnt know Mia Yim had signed with WWE, guess I need to watch NXT.

The Pre diva division on NXT has a very real chance at out performing the current diva's roster if they aint careful

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

revtoiletduck posted:

Women's matches beings actual matches is great.

Yea both Charlotte and Banks were awesome. I'm still not sure if Lotte was legit in pain when she recieved that bank statement in the gif above, if she wasnt that was some good selling.

I also thought Bank's jump out the ring onto Lotte through the middle rope was loving cool too.

It really seems the Diva's division is gonna get a massive shake up once the NXT talent step up.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Chortles posted:

Is this how pushes are decided? Because that girl wouldn't have wanted to run her hand along Cesaro's forearm? :ohdear:

I think the boyfriend only notices it halfway through the stroke, but he know's he don't compare to the Reigns ... BELEE DAT!

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

WrasslorMonkey posted:

EXTREME live GIFs

When my song is playin and my heels is glowin

They need to make Naomi's new gimmick ultra hip club goer from the future, I love the glow shoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

That was either awesome selling or he really did crush his balls, I also really liked Roman looking at him and giggling to himself.

I hope Reigns can do more cool stuff like he did in this match