Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

TL posted:

I've watched this about 2 dozen times and I cannot figure out what the gently caress happened to his head.

Its a very well shot illusion, he hits the mat with his hand creating a lever, shoving his body towards the camera causing his head to basically move away from the mat as the rest of his body goes towards it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

sticklefifer posted:

Yeah, I don't know why Sin Cara gets poo poo on by a lot of people, Hunico's a really good worker. Leftover bad taste from Mistico maybe?

Yeah, probably from when Old Sin Cara got his loving Saturn V caliber push to the moon when they desperately realized they needed a masked lucha the kids would like who also didn't have the knee strength of said kids grandpa.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
I mean there is a reason the ECW crowd was legendary. They knew exactly when and how to freak the gently caress out perfectly.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
ESW still exists. Crowdfunded yard tards everybody:

Featuring such great ideas as...

Lighting your hand on fire:

Keyboard headshots

General sword buffoonery:

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

ESW has given me many hours of both legitimate and so bad it's good entertainment. I love those backyarders.

The 2012 reunion show is better than like 90% of the stuff that CZW and TNA produce in the "legitimate" hardcore wrestling genre. Hell, a few of the matches have better ring psychology than most WWE these days which is depressing as hell.