Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Orgophlax posted:

Stone Cold was way more over than Bryan, and his Jesus pop during Mankind's title win is still bigger. Though not by much at this point.

Bryan is definitely approaching SCSA pops, though. He's at the point that you can't even really turn him heel, the audience just starts cheering for him to kick more rear end.

I'm loving it. That gif gives me mark-out chills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

SteamyV posted:

My favorite bit is the completely justified :aaa: from the front row.

I was at this show, and the crowd was absolutely loving this match. So many holy poo poo moments.

Any chance one of you gif-wizards wants to pull out Bryan's pin-reversal into a hurricanrana from Smackdown?

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Feb 8, 2014

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Delsaber posted:

Fireworks whenever he hits the gavel.

Triple H's sledgehammer.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Is there context for that gif?

What context is needed?

People just want to lick Randy Orton.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Blasmeister posted:

Heel to the bone

Piper is unstoppably committed to his gimmick.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

The Goog posted:

In my mind I think of Lita as a contemporary to Trish because their retirements were very close to one another. If you want to say that she's post-Trish, then yeah, nobody even comes close. Lita was massively popular on a level that none of the current roster could get to even if WWE was inclined to let them.

I always enjoyed Lita when she was hanging around with the Hardys, back when they did less drugs (or at least hid it better). She didn't come off as a tagalong valet, but was clearly there to wrestle, and that deserves respect.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Bryan/Zane v Kenta/Devitt?

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Yeah, guy's going to be 70 next year, and spent a lot of time hitting the juice in the 80's. He's looking pretty good all things considered.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Jetfire posted:

Midcarders holding midcard titles, of course no one remembers it. What was the last memorable U.S./I.C. reign before Cena right now?

Ric Flair's run in 2005.

So a decade ago.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

AkumaHokoru posted:

this pedigree is so good

Well, when you do five a year you don't have to worry about how hard your knees are taking it. :)

That said, Seth sold that beautifully.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

I knew Rusev was turning face! :D

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Randy with hair is so weird.

I like it. Shame about his terrible taste in tattoos.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Hey J-ru, any chance of a gif of Braun punching that chair? That was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Wow, that is a terrible powerbomb. Like, I know Sid gives no fucks, but at least get the dude far enough forward to bump on his back instead of his head.