Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I have a request for the .gif wizards: Stone Cold calling for and receiving a beer, followed by Brock calling for and receiving a chair (after he broke the second one when he was wailing on Big Show outside the ring), possibly followed by stone cold looking confused while holding a beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

You got to see the show!

Jerusalem posted:

NXT Arrival - Cesaro vs Sami Zayn 1/2

Wrasslor Monkey please turn this into one of those "Super Move Interrupted" things like you did with Cesaro and Cena.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Ow, my... knee?

Watch his right (kicking) leg after he whiffs, his knee wraps around the top rope with a ton of his weight on it from the fall.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

What ever happened to Martin? He was the star of that show before he got hurt.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

J-Ru you are a cool dude for making a cool smile for me and now everyone can use it :stwoon:

Not wrestling related but it has uses in wrestling threads!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Which one is Abigail?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I keep seeing a face screaming in agony coming out the side of her head when she lands and it's creepy as gently caress.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Gaz-L posted:

I forget, was that one of the times they didn't tell the roster who was going where? Was Taker's reaction a shoot, or just "Grr, I'm the Big Dawg, I don't go on Smackdown!" gimmick?

he was drafted to RAW

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Edwardian posted:

Gopher-toothed son of a bitch. :argh:

Please do not tarnish the good name of Gophers.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Everblight posted:

re-requesting the looped 2x german suplexes of Cena, but with Final Fantasy style "999"'s popping up from him as each hits.

guys I did a thing!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I don't know how it came across on speakers but I was wearing headphones and could hear everything.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This might be my favorite .gif of the year

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jerusalem posted:

Smackdown gifs

what is this costume supposed to be?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Under the vegetable posted:

Wade seems upset.

if you look closely at his right arm you will notice that his elbow is dislocated

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This happened on Main Event and I thought it was funny so I giffed it

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Neodoomium posted:

The worst finisher (other than the Overdrive): Getting Yourself Rock Bottomed

I don't know, throwing your opponent into the ground face first while you take a controlled back bump seems like it would be pretty effective to me.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

flatluigi posted:

Could I get a gif of the rope-sitting in the Carmella/Emma match? That was a pretty great heel moment.

She usually checks her nails while doing it which is hilarious and one of the few good things about her.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I made a thing

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Mar 30, 2015

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

IcePhoenix posted:

I made a thing

Cleaned it up a little

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Does anyone recognize enough of that shirt to know what it says?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

armoredgorilla posted:

Maybe. He came out like he was gonna even the odds between Kane vs Wyatt and Harper, but then just RKO'd Kane.

But he's Randy Orton, he might just be his usual shithead self playing mindgames :shrug:

He also said in an interview "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lynkericious posted:

I really want a gif of AJ Styles falling off the ladder to the outside of the ring. Why does that man keep doing insane spots?

Also AJ flopping around like a fish out of water trying to get free from the ropes, if any of you wizards are willing to go back for it :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

You're a good person