Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Please gif the crowd and all dem YESes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Can I get Goldust screaming on the mat as he's reaching out to tag Cody? That looked really awesome to me for some reason.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Push El Torito.

Off of what?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

MiketheGreat posted:

Goddamnit, is good stuff actually happening on Main Event now too? Does this mean we have to start watching Main Event now too??

Only because they're showing it live on the Network for now. They'll grow tired of it and it'll go back to low card matches of no consequence soon.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Can I get Goldust taking off the Goldust mask spliced with Sting taking off the Sting mask?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaRBHQlEu-o

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I remembered!

And here I thought that with the lights out it'd be less dangerous.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

The Goog posted:

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

I'm dying.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
God, I hope Ric has his act together, because he's a fantastic manager.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Wow, Dolph and Summer were kissing the gently caress out of each other.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Chinston Wurchill posted:

(Yes, that is Chuck Norris kicking Jeff Jarrett.)

Complete with a Double J-a-rooni.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Shima Honnou posted:

Why is Mick Foley doing a Sister Abigail?

I thought that was Harper.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

epitasis posted:

Was that the scaffold match that Torrie Wilson was involved in

No, but that one actually had a gimmicked scaffold they could bump on and tables and stuff to break the fall.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Gaz-L posted:

I forget, was that one of the times they didn't tell the roster who was going where? Was Taker's reaction a shoot, or just "Grr, I'm the Big Dawg, I don't go on Smackdown!" gimmick?

Keep in mind, at first, the brands were perceived as being on equal footing, with SmackDown maybe even being a bit bigger. SmackDown was Vince's show at first.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

I've watched this about 2 dozen times and I cannot figure out what the gently caress happened to his head.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi3ahuIPufM

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

That DICK! posted:

Everyone I was watching it with heard it, and for the record I never ever hear the spots people typically complain about. IT was bad.

Same here. I have lovely ears and had to turn up the sound on it shortly thereafter, but that was really bad. Maybe the worst I've heard.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Am... am I dreaming?

I'm seeing double here...four AJs!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

:vince:

This is amazing, it took me watching it about 20 times before I figured out how he got back up into a power bomb position.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

WrasslorMonkey posted:

What about my wieners?

Big guy big traps big snacks in little sacks.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Capsaicin posted:

Aerostar is terrifying. Some of the stuff he does is absolutely spectacular, but jesus, it's terrifying. I remember an interview Konnan did a few years back with Alvarez with him saying if Aerostar keeps up what he's doing, he'll be paralyzed by the time he's 30.

And nobody's going to care.

/ricflair

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

:stare:

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

For those who can't see it, it looks like the ref is handing a razor off to reigns so Lesnar can blade himself for the ringpost spot.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

I'm surprised I haven't yet seen a gif of this guy taking an RKO.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

I was at that show and didn't realize this loving happened til I got home and checked the gif thread.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

MiketheGreat posted:

It bothers me more than it should when a guy tucks his arms to take the swing. I'm sure it's "safer" this way, but that's kind of the problem — you're supposed to be dazed enough that a guy can pick you up by the ankles and swing you around. You shouldn't have the awareness to protect your head and change your centre of gravity. Reigns and Cena do this. Your Rusevs and Owenses just ragdoll and let their arms fly, and it looks so much better.

I've super overthought the Cesaro Swing.

I don't have a problem with that from a suspension of disbelief level. If he's doing it to you, why wouldn't you want to protect your neck and head? Though I agree it looks cooler the other way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
If it's not too late to ask, did anyone get a gif of that sign a fan had with Roman cocking his fist? I almost fell out of my chair laughing at it.