Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

i hope y'all nerds had fun cuz hoo boy that was a doozy to record and edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

I need to use the bathroom!
What a lovely way to end the thread.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
That ending was somehow better than Overlord 2's.
The boss had me worried at first, what with being another dwarf killdozer and being very fast. At least the dozer part did decent damage, unlike the other attacks that looked like it caused horrible pain and agony,

I felt sorry for the dwarf that was locked behind that pile and quickly murdered after escaping.

There are discussions going on around Overlord 3. Nothing really exciting.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Thanks for going the extra mile with Dark Legend so we didn't have to play it. What a stinker.

On the plus side, this thread got me to buy Overlord 1 & 2 (pretty sure I already said that before) and those were a blast to play. That's a net win I think?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Thanks for all the effort in showing off these charming games.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Can you show off the encyclopedia?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
Well, that Dark Overlord was a sad, sad thing, but I feel better for having seen it.

Cheers, my evil friends.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I'll miss this series. Sure, the last game wasn't much, but it still had so much character.

Evil is FUN!

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

What a terrible ending for a terrible game.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
A last boss in an arena with minion spawners and restores.

Are you supposed to be a lot more poo poo at the game than you are and only show up with like a hundred dudes to throw at him and heal with?

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Scalding Coffee posted:

Can you show off the encyclopedia?

i took a lot at it today and its honestly pretty uninteresting, its mainly just bios of what we came across with sometimes a unfunny joke put in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Glazius posted:

A last boss in an arena with minion spawners and restores.

Are you supposed to be a lot more poo poo at the game than you are and only show up with like a hundred dudes to throw at him and heal with?

Well considering that the game was probably designed more for kids than the main games, yeah you were probably expected to be a bit poo poo.

• Locked thread