Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I sometimes can't even tell what's intentional and what isn't, but during that second Rocks & Roll segment, an obvious stuntman was riding the bike during one cut in place of Nick Kroll or his in-show character's actor, whichever it happens to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Rich Dicks was the best it's ever been on that episode. There were so loving many good laughs during it, but ending it with "I got nothing at stake here." was just perfection.

By the way, anyone who hasn't seen Nick's stuff on John Oliver's New York Stand-up Show, look it up. He does Fabrice Fabrice and it is MARVELOUS. Similarly, his special Thank You Very Cool has a ton of poo poo from all his characters (also, John Mulaney!)

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
And this happened because, to quote John Oliver, "Because OF COURSE it did."

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I can't get over how perfect that Stamps in-show promotional campaign was.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Is this exercise?

Yeh

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Makin' a tuna-tini, baby!
The lesbian community knows it as the Martuna Navratilova.
"Dick, there's too much tuna in your tuna-tini, but my MARTUNA needs MORE tuna!"

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Brace on that show practically belongs on Kroll Show.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
"We tried!" - Ronald Funches, public defender

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Oh, man. LA Deli playing on the phone in the Pawnsylvania segment. A++++++

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I wish Real World Chik Klub would start hanging banners outside their locations with WE LIKE BLACKS AND GAYS NOW! on them. :( Also, the black chick in Dead Girl Town is on Justified. I think that may've been the reference to 'I already joined the force 5 years ago'

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
LA!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Nathan Fillion in an episode! Yay.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

TheRationalRedditor posted:

John Daly had some diamond moments here, too. Gene Creemers is always on point, but my favorite single moment was that insanely funny weird aside the camera was fortunate enough to catch where he reacts approvingly to Bobby's seduction of Farley, right after he describes his facial hair as "shrubbery". I rewound that and cackled no less than 10 times

Oh, god, thank you. I just saw that and it's so obviously a barely-caught breaking of character moment that it is glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
LOOK LIKE DIS!!

• Locked thread