Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
So glad this show is back already, S1 had an insanely good Hit/Miss ratio. Almost all of Comedy Central's half hour offerings last season were top tier poo poo. I'm salivating at the thought of new episodes of Nathan For You

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Holy poo poo this episode is loving excellent without delving into the reality show characters. Callbacks and guest stars galore!

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Holy gently caress, Jon Daly seriously did his Canadiana homework. Nathan Fielder and Jon Dore on top of that? I was dyin', eh

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Wow, Mulaney's spastic wink after the unnecessary cocaine comment is one of my single favorite moments of an already great season so far. The more segments George & Gil get outside of 2MT, the more it's eminently obvious how severely demented they are together.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Yo I think Hammer in Gigolo house was Isaiah Mustafa, Mr. Old Spice from a few years ago. Finally steady bit parts!

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Holy gently caress season 2 is such a crazy hotstreak I can't believe it. "OH, HELLO" killed me tonight, that first segment with the double pranking nearly slayed me. Pawnsylvania?! It's so goddamn good

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Oh man, the Armond "Mistrial" vignette. This show drat near always bats .1000. I eagerly look forward to every single new episode!

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Fawkk the Canada episodes are so good. Bruce McCullogh. And bonus Burr!

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

NOOOOOOOoooo!

That interview justifies it well, at least. Could've done without Kroll spoiling so many sweet punchlines to the story intersects, however.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

That line was definitely a wink to Justified. Erica Tazel is adorable.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

pentyne posted:

Why does Kroll hate Canada so much?
Kroll & Daly love it and their satire of Canadian content is the funniest I've ever seen by anyone who isn't an SCTV legend

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

This was probably my favorite episode this season, which hasn't reached the dizzying apex of character-based perfection that S2 did. That being said, I'm disappointed that Kroll didn't come up with SENOR FEETURE earlier on in the series, and that his number of appearances will be minimal.

John Daly had some diamond moments here, too. Gene Creemers is always on point, but my favorite single moment was that insanely funny weird aside the camera was fortunate enough to catch where he reacts approvingly to Bobby's seduction of Farley, right after he describes his facial hair as "shrubbery". I rewound that and cackled no less than 10 times

TheRationalRedditor fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Feb 27, 2015

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

{CONTESTANT GRAVELY INJURED}

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

That was really underwhelming for a finale. Still laughed, but it didn't feel like a richly woven tapestry. I wanted less PubLIZity and more everyone else. I couldn't even make out what the birds were saying! C'mon guys. :sigh:

S3 was good but S2 was a complete masterpiece. It's probably good that they had such a short run.

• Locked thread