Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.

Lord Windy posted:

Oh I meant back to the 106ad borders. I've got the SPQR, but I'm so large now that the empire is consistently falling to pieces. Every few years I'm fighting off a holy war and each new ruler has to prove their metal by defeating a massive rebellion or two.

EDIT: For that achievement on steam, where you reconquer every land in the old SPQR realm at it's height.

Well, from playing the last update I suggest having a 27 diplomacy wunderkind as your emperor. :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyfinder
Dec 28, 2012

Rincewind posted:

Well, from playing the last update I suggest having a 27 diplomacy wunderkind as your emperor. :haw:

Everybody loves Trajan.

Or else.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Samuel posted:

Old Roman military autocracy

Bo-ring!

Blackunknown posted:

The New Byzantines
Steppes and Republics

After hearing Unitas prattle on about "assimilation" senate session after senate session, I would like to counter propose a solution other than "ALL MUST BE GREEK BLARG". I propose the κατανέμονται ως ένα Act(divided as one). This act would allow the fusing of minority culture with Greek culture. This would allow them to become "Greek" while keeping their cultural heritage and language while combining it with Greek heritage and language. This would allow the cultural unity that Unitas so desires without force-assimalating other cultures at sword-point.

Yeah, okay, I guess? We'll get a lot more cool food, dresses, and books from trade, right? Like, okay, ##Support The Divided As One Act.

Adept Nightingale posted:

We must make our cataphracts the largest and most powerful trained military force in the world, and we must make the douxes irrelevant.

Correct! Ding ding ding! Give a rag doll to the man from the Milvians!

But I've got a more radical suggestion. Why merely take military power from the Douxes? Their men are merely half of their strength! They're also the richest people in the empire, because all taxation goes straight through them. Let's elminate their other power-base, then, and have the Emperor tax the people and manage the land directly. We let them keep their silly titles and give them a stipend and some land to own but not have military control over, and we shove them off to one side.

Well, not really directly. That'd be really silly, wouldn't it? And the military couldn't be trusted to do it. Like, we'd get a coup. So instead, we establish a civil bureaucracy in the same way the the University operates: Meritocratic appointment by standardized tests, set by the crown. This will also mollify the Douxes, because while anyone can join, the only people who really can afford the learning necessary to run anything worth naming will naturally be from the families of the Douxes.

Incidentally, that's exactly the same way that supersticious peasants say the Black Chamber operates in the stories and in those stories they work quite efficiently, but that's silly because the Black Chamber doesn't exist and never existed and why am I prattling on like this please stop staring at me.

Tevery Best posted:

I would like to establish an inter-party coalition, the Paint it, White initiative.
Shut up shut up shut up. I'm not with him, as you can tell by the New Byzantines banner, please don't hurt me.

beefart posted:

I for one have grievances with the current banner of the Pragmatists as it looks like something that would adorn the walls of an Azeri preschool (no offense or malice towards good Senator Meinhard or his efforts), and propose the motion that this should be the emblem for our new and glorious faction.

Much prettier! Still not joining, but I don't feel embarassed to be sitting in the same chamber as it. I like the purple.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

I suppose the Phanariotes are better served as a cross-party faction for now. Frankly, the political situation with the New Byzantines right now makes a mess in the wider political spectrum, so any move like that would probably be best done when things aren't as complicated.

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010

Rincewind posted:

Yeah, my diplomacy 4 Empress, Phyllis the Fat, certainly didn't help after my wunderkind died at the ripe old age of 22 to depression. Mere months after he reformed the Roman Empire and took Italy and France in one fell swoop.

j00rBuDdY
Sep 11, 2001
Let me be your friend.

Ratoslov posted:

But I've got a more radical suggestion. Why merely take military power from the Douxes? Their men are merely half of their strength! They're also the richest people in the empire, because all taxation goes straight through them. Let's elminate their other power-base, then, and have the Emperor tax the people and manage the land directly. We let them keep their silly titles and give them a stipend and some land to own but not have military control over, and we shove them off to one side.

Well, not really directly. That'd be really silly, wouldn't it? And the military couldn't be trusted to do it. Like, we'd get a coup. So instead, we establish a civil bureaucracy in the same way the the University operates: Meritocratic appointment by standardized tests, set by the crown. This will also mollify the Douxes, because while anyone can join, the only people who really can afford the learning necessary to run anything worth naming will naturally be from the families of the Douxes.

Truly a brilliant idea Senator Ratoslov. A pity we cannot simply snap our fingers and reform the entire structure of the empire overnight but it serves well as a long term aspiration for the New Byzantines.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

j00rBuDdY posted:

Truly a brilliant idea Senator Ratoslov. A pity we cannot simply snap our fingers and reform the entire structure of the empire overnight but it serves well as a long term aspiration for the New Byzantines.

What, really?

Ha-ha! In your face, Dad! Look who's the smart one now!

Sorry, was that out loud? But yes, I'm rather fond of it. Some of it was inspired by some weird books we got from India about that place we get silk from, but the rest was because some tarted-up Doukessa said my dress was tacky last month, and I've been dreaming about how to route the entire empire around them so we never have to listen to them ever again ever since. I also had a plan to require the landed nobility to wear ridiculously ugly hats, but that's kind of impractial, kay?

D3m3
Feb 28, 2013

Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

Ratoslov posted:

What, really?

Ha-ha! In your face, Dad! Look who's the smart one now!

Sorry, was that out loud? But yes, I'm rather fond of it. Some of it was inspired by some weird books we got from India about that place we get silk from, but the rest was because some tarted-up Doukessa said my dress was tacky last month, and I've been dreaming about how to route the entire empire around them so we never have to listen to them ever again ever since. I also had a plan to require the landed nobility to wear ridiculously ugly hats, but that's kind of impractial, kay?

It sounds like a fine long-term goal to rally around; just the sort of thing I joined the party to get behind to begin with.
...The hat thing, I think, would require manipulation via fashion and not law; both, though, are equally a matter of politics. I support that, too.

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

Tevery Best posted:

In short, we want an immediate dissolution of the Black Chamber. No more will we allow the state to murder those it finds inconvenient, without due trial, without mercy, without honour. We want transparency in the government, we want accountability amongst the ruling class, we want the free men of this Empire to know no-one will come to kill them in the night on a whim of a Basileus.

For starters.

I agree with this.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.
STATE OF THE WORLD: 1285

The Something Awful Forums > Games > Let's Play! › Let's Play Crusader Kings 2

What? Yet another CK2 LP? I know, I know. But this one has a twist! It's participatory! Yes, that's right-- you get to help steer the destiny of a nation! Will you lead a kingdom to greatness? Or drive it into the ground?

We'll be starting at the 1285 bookmark, since this is my first Let's Play so I don't want to get stuck playing for like a zillion years! But if things go really well, maybe we can continue into Europa Univeralis?

First things first, though! We need to decide who to play as! Here are some of the interesting starts we could choose from!

First, there's obviously the Byzantine Empire! Hot on the heels of Valeria the Apostle's reconquest of Rome, I think it's a pretty easy start! Especially since CK2 doesn't bother modeling things like the New Byzantine split in the Senate. And look how great Trajan II's stats are! Do note that he's content, though, so we can't do things like declare imperial conquest wars or get the next theme system reform yet.

For a more challenging start, there's the Bichri Empire, which is what you got after the Turks were caught in a Byzantine/Mongol trash compactor for like 200 years. They're actually a lot more powerful than they look on paper-- they've been holding their ground against the Ilkhanate lately. Downside: The current Badshah is a literal baby, since the Byzantines had just killed the last guy.

The Ilkhanate itself is still sitting pretty in Persia. In spite of their conversion to Sunni, their main enemy is still the Sunni empire to their west. The Bichri have done a better job of holding them off than the Seljuks or Baytasids, though, so if we play as the Ilkhanate, don't expect it to be all doomstacks and good times.

To the north is the Golden Horde. They're still Tengri, but their doomstack is also toast and most of their provinces suck. We'd have our work cut out for us if we tried them!

West of the Golden Horde are the warring Rurikovich kingdoms of Kiev and Novgorod.

Serbia and Croatia are busy fighting one another for control over the Danube and hopping the Byzantines don't remember they're up there.

Hungary has long sat behind the safety of the Carpathian mountains and being a source of warm bodies to fill out Crusades. But maybe now's the time for them to shine?

Lithuania sits in between the two, still holding true to the old gods of Baltic paganism.

The Holy Roman Empire is still in the midst of the doldrums it found itself in ever since Henry IV died, but it's still one of the most powerful states in Europe.

France, meanwhile, has prospered under the Jimena dynasty. By the 1285 bookmark, they're in a very good position compared to how they were doing even just a few decades earlier.

Defiant Brittany is still not only maintaining independence, but carving out a little domain of their own on the northern coast of Iberia. I feel like they'd have a lot of potential as a colonial power if we export our game to EU4.

The kingdoms of Wales and Scotland are in the middle of an epic struggle for dominion over Ireland. We could pick either one of them and try to add all of Ireland to our growing empire-- or take the reigns of the sleeping giant of de Conteville England and force both these Celtic upstarts out.

Or we could try to take over Iberia! By 1285, the "Reconquista" had come to a screeching halt, with the Catholic kingdom of Léon and the Sunni Al-Murabitun and Banu Barghawati sultanates stuck in a threeway stalemate-- while foreign powers like France, Brittany, and Provence creep across the Pyrenees.

If we really want a challenge, we could choose somewhere in Italy. Most of the Italian powers from earlier starts-- Venice, Sicily, Genoa, etc., are long gone thanks to Empress Valeria (and, in the case of Genoa, some pissed-off Bulgarians), and we'd have the Byzantines breathing down our neck. Pisa is the strongest remaining Italian republic, and they're still a major trading power in the Mediterranean-- plus, they're the one thing in between the Papal State of Orbetello and Byzantine Rome, so that's a feather in their cap.

Or, if we really, really want to torment ourselves, you could vote to play as the Bulgarian mercenaries who had just destroyed the Republic of Genoa after their checks for fighting the French bounced. They named their petty kingdom New Bulgaria, since Old Bulgaria had been carved up by the Byzantines and Croatians. Is the world ready for another Bulgaria?

Norway is the strongest power in Scandinavia, since by 1285 the throne of Denmark was pretty firmly in their grip. Or we could play as Sweden, since playing as somebody named "Nils Puke" is pretty hilarious.

Finally, we could play as one of the powers of Africa. There's Ghana, which has been remarkably stable under the Sosso dynasty.

By 1285, the previously stable Fatimid domains finally cracked. The Fatimid caliphate's control over Egypt has just slipped away, after Sultan Alam banu Fatimiyyun improbably claimed the title of the defunct Crusader kingdom of Jerusalem and seized most of Egypt and the Holy Land for a rival Fatimid state.

And then, finally, there's the absurdly rich Republic of Somalia-- more prosperous than ever under the tolerant Mu'tazilite leadership of Boqor Kooge Shiikh.

TRADE MAP

OOC: Rest in loving pieces, Genoa.

RELIGION MAP

CULTURE MAP

OOC: Please take these with a GIANT grain of salt. When I convert this, I'll be going over culture and religion with a fine tooth comb, so if we continue to hold, say, Anatolia and Italy, there will be way more Turks, Italians, Sunni, and Catholics than you see here. But we have like a zillion vassals and they're all using their own court chaplains to convert, so RIP Catholicism.

WORLD MAP, 1285

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

OOC: I've changed my mind. I'm totally in the Somalia faction. Is that a trading post in the Black Sea? :3: I kind of want those crazy guys to end up being one of our great rivals in Vicky.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Ratoslov posted:

OOC: I've changed my mind. I'm totally in the Somalia faction. Is that a trading post in the Black Sea? :3: I kind of want those crazy guys to end up being one of our great rivals in Vicky.

The Somalian Republic is one of my favourite things in this LP.

Skyfinder
Dec 28, 2012
OOC: Well they had better stop taking territory north then. They're getting a little too close to the old Aegyptus borders.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

It's a disgrace. Moneylenders and Sunnis dancing on Prester John's grave!

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Ghetto Prince posted:

That's good, we're good with that, we all agree that the Komnenians are good, but we've always been about more than just that, right? Just what is it that we wanna do? We wanna be free ,we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time, that's what we're gonna do , we're gonna have a good time. We're gonna have a party.
_____

The Komnenian Party is all about parties, so why not make that part of our platform? Less war, more feasts, tournaments and popular customs tech ... just throwing that out there, man.

It's true, we have been steadily developing something resembling an ideology over time. Two hundred years ago, when the Komnenoi's place on the throne was far from secure, fanatical loyalty to their house was itself a dramatic political statement, but these days it seems more likely to prompt a response of "so what?" I'm not saying we should abandon our devotion to the ruling dynasty, but rather it may be time to clarify what that devotion really means.

The Komnenian Party understands that the source of our empire's strength and stability is not its brave legions or gilded cities or even our Christian piety, but rather the authority and prestige of our rulers. It is therefor the duty of the senate to propose measures that expand imperial power while safeguarding the ruling Komnenos or Komnena from all threats to either their person or reputation. To that end, we believe in:

*Amicable and productive relations between the Crown and its vassals. Reforming the Theme system and curbing the power of ambitious Douxes is important, but such efforts should never come at the expense of short-term stability. Our goals should be to prevent civil wars, not cause them.

*The establishment of stable and defensible frontiers. Endless, belligerent expansion is a recipe for over-extension at home and a tarnished reputation abroad. Rather, if we must expand, we should do so cautiously, taking no more than we can readily defend and being careful to avoid any accusations of warmongering.

*Demonstrating the greatness of the Komnenoi through festivals, public works, and patronage of the arts. We must challenge those who would portray our rulers as uncouth warlords or ill-bred upstarts with proof of the sophistication, benevolence, and piety of the Komnenoi. For the sake of the legacy and legitimacy of our rulers, we must prove to all that life in the Komnenian Empire is both more prosperous and more civilized than the dark ages that preceded it.

*Partying.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Sweden. The Puke dynasty shall lead us to victory.

Vote you go punch the Empire in the teeth and get the Pope the Vatican back.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
If this is an actual vote, then let's go with Ghana. West Africa seems more interesting under this mod set, and its either there or Somalia for me.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
I like those byzantines. It's been so long since we had a decent greek playthrough on this forum.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I want to vote Byzantines, but that would almost be too easy, considering that historically they go on to restore the Pentarchy and end the Schism. Crusader Kings 2 impresses me because it has so much detail on the Catholics, they were in schism with the Orthodox church for just a couple hundred years before the Bishop of Rome was crushed.

So maybe doing something else might be called for??

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Fine, fine. If we're all gong to be little baby-mans about playing nations, I shall change my vote to Ghana instead. It is a great and terrible shame that Grey went with Wales instead. A Ghana play-through by him would have been amazing. :allears:

Talky
Mar 26, 2010

NewMars posted:

Fine, fine. If we're all gong to be little baby-mans about playing nations, I shall change my vote to Ghana instead. It is a great and terrible shame that Grey went with Wales instead. A Ghana play-through by him would have been amazing. :allears:

Meh, I'm glad he went with Wales. I'm hoping he's far enough north that we can maybe have a Grey LP that does not feature yet another flawless and effortless conquest of Iberia.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

As a proud Altaic Greek, I would like to see if we could pull off a Crimean game. Give my cousins a chance, you know?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

OOC: You know, this would be an interesting set-up for a multiplayer game, but I don't it would be a good fit for this particular LP.

mageofthesands
Jan 2, 2013
Somalia looks really interesting. Is that a trading post over in the Pillars of Hercules?

(where do I go to ask a quick question about modding a EUIV transfer save? There are many CKII threads out there! More than one mentions changing things during the transfer.)

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Alrighty. I've been consulting with some of my besties from college, ex-boyfriends, and some of Dad's old friends, and a few starving artist types that kind of showed up on my couch, and I've got a proposal. I've got some other ideas, but I think everyone can get behind this one, for sure.

The first is the Academy of Weights and Measures Act. Commerce in the Empire is chaotic, bros. When you go to the wine mechant and buy a bottle of wine, you have no idea how much wine, precisely, is in that bottle. It's all over the place. Same with bolts of cloth. One seller's selling by the old Roman foot, one by the digit, one by the reed even. And everyone's rulers are different lengths, even for the same units! It's madness, right?

So, I'm proposing a single bureaucracy to regulate weights and measures, ensure fair and equitable sales, and to produce precise tools for such measurement. 'Course, the selection of the units will be left to the Emperor himself and his appointed executors. Pretty cool, huh?

Also, every wine or beer glass in use in public houses, cafes, restaurants, tea-houses, or whatever will be required to have a line showing a standard volume of wine or beer. None in the empire shall fear a short pour again!

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
I'm very confused. Are we changing nations? Why?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

TravelLog posted:

I'm very confused. Are we changing nations? Why?

Odds are good that we are not actually changing nations. Rincewind uses various forms of epistolary formats to provide the context to the LP's updates. This particular update, whose purpose was to show off the state of the world, used the format of a Something Awful Crusader Kings 2 LP OP, in a bit of metaness.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
That's what I thought at first, but then people started voting on nations. :psyduck:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Somalia seems like it might actually be pretty fun to play in an EU4 conversion, assuming it stays about the same size it already is.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

TravelLog posted:

That's what I thought at first, but then people started voting on nations. :psyduck:

OOC: Well, you know, it's no fun if no one goes along with it. Also, on the off chance that it is real, it would be fun to play as another nation for a little while.

DentedLamp
Aug 2, 2012

Sindai posted:

Somalia seems like it might actually be pretty fun to play in an EU4 conversion, assuming it stays about the same size it already is.

In consideration of its performance in CK2, it would need absolutely ridiculous national ideas, of course.

Also: I was loving Somalia before it was cool. :douche:

DentedLamp fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Mar 21, 2014

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010
Totes voting for Ghana. Let's be even more successful by emulating another well loved LPer!

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Voting Pisa - President McCain spent years as a POW in the Democratic Republic of North Somalia, we shouldn't be making fun of his sacrifice :colbert:

Duckbag posted:

A great party platform!

*Partying.

:golfclap:

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
I don't see how so many of you can vote against Puke dynasty Sweden. Think of the potential for party names! If this LP is to be a success, it needs a unique theme, we can't retread the successes of the past like all the worshipers of Alexios on the Paradox Forums who play Byzantines. We need a challenge. People always pick the tags that were really successful IRL like England or Somalia or Byzantine Empire->Rome, why not play as one of the big losers and turn it around?

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
Man, that King Arthur nearly lives up to the hype of the original one. If only he was brave instead of craven :eng99:

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

: It has been four years since Valeria the Apostle has passed away.
: As my own reign is now secure, my vassals having dispensed with the traditional civil war they typically celebrate coronations with, it is now time for the Senate to undergo a political realignment.

: I trust you are all familiar with the factions jockeying for power?

The Old Romans (OR)
--Unitas (UN)

: There are the Old Romans, whom I imagine are great admirers of Valeria the Apostle.

The New Byzantines (NB)
--Steppes and Republics (SR)
--Loyalists (LY)
--Centrists (CN)
--Pragmatists (PR)

: There are the New Byzantines, who have led the Senate for nearly the entire Komnenos Renaissance, but have perhaps lost sight of their ideals after so long in power.

The Milvians (ML)
--Fraternalists (FR)

: There are the Milvians, who grow tantalizingly closer to their dream of restoring the Pentarchy...

The Komnenians (KM)
--Hellenic Restoration (HR)

: The Komnenians, who recognize just who it was who made all this possible.

The Discordians (DC)
--Hellenic Restoration (HR)
--Guiding Light (GL)
--True Religion's Advocates In Time Of Rebellion & Strife (TR)
--The People (TP)

: And the Discordians-- a vivid reminder of the many laws and customs that make the person of a Senator sacrosanct, no matter how radical their ideas.

As well as these cross-party factions:

The New Marians like horses.

The Expansionists like painting things purple.

The Phanariotes like that University we built for them.

: Finally, for your reference, here are the current laws of the empire:

Italian Re-Conquista Act (Reconquer Italy! But, um, in a non-Old Roman way)
The Pilgrimage Protection Act (Protect Pilgrims by starting a bloody, chaotic war in the Holy Land to annex it)
The Nova Mediterranean Act (conquer Black Sea coast)
University Construction Act (Build a university)
Use Caution, Empress Act (Try to avoid wars the empire can't win)

:siren: VOTING INSTRUCTIONS!! IMPORTANT!! READ OR DIE!!!!!!! :siren:

[b]PLEASE FORMAT YOUR VOTES AS SHOWN BELOW! You can add more to your post, obviously, but please make these a bit easier to count by copying the relevant BBcode below! Yes, even the dumb poundsigns. I'm from tradgames, that's how we do our votes in Mafia or BSG or whatever, and they'll make votes stand out from things that aren't votes, so just indulge me here. If you vote for cross-party faction in addition to your main party, just paste that vote code underneath your main vote.

If you're in a sub-party of one of the main parties (e.g., T.R.A.I.T.O.R.S. or Unitas or whoever, just vote for that one party, not that party and its parent party. I'll know which category to put you in!

code:
OLD ROMAN PARTIES
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RX51nNh.png[/IMG] 
[b]##Vote Old Romans[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/N0ow6OS.png[/img]
[b]##Vote Unitas[/b]

NEW BYZANTINE PARTIES
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Id5vKrc.png[/IMG] 
[b]##Vote New Byzantines[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/HqRbKEd.png?1[/img]
[b]##Vote Steppes and Republics[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/L2wjSRC.jpg[/img]
[b]##Vote Loyalists[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/6b6S7SH.png[/img]
[b]##Vote Centrists[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dShlaXp.png[/img]
[b]##Vote Pragmatists[/b]

MILVIAN PARTIES
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qLFCXx0.png[/IMG]
[b]##Vote Milvians[/b]

[img]http://lpix.org/1604357/fraternalists.png[/img]
[b]##Vote Fraternalists[/b]

KOMNENIAN PARTIES
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/U5PCRoO.png[/IMG]
[b]##Vote Komnenians[/b]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P2z0vWM.png[/IMG]
[b]##Hellenic Restoration[/b]

DISCORDIAN PARTIES
[img]http://lpix.org/1623364/discordia.png[/img]
[b]##Vote Discordians[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nfSQBF0.jpg?1[/img]
[b]##Vote Guiding Light[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ujzW314.png[/img]
[b]##Vote True Religion's Advocates In Time Of Rebellion & Strife[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/npU2VEc.png[/img]
[b]##Vote The People[/b]

CROSS-PARTY FACTIONS
[img]http://i.imgur.com/0pA16Y9.jpg[/img]
[b]##Vote New Marians[/b]

[img]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w178/AJ_Impy/Expansionistparty_zps873ecdd8.jpg[/img]
[b]##Vote Expansionists[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/bHjm3Fb.png[/img]
[b]##Vote Phanariotes[/b]

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010

##Vote Komnenians

I'm confident that our platform needs no adjustment. Let's just keep supporting the Family that made it all possible!

Samuel
Nov 5, 2011

##Vote Old Romans

I can't start wearing pants now, I choose BYZANTINE SUPREMACY, for CK2

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!

##Vote Old Romans

No Seriously are we close to restoring the Roman Empire? Roman Ideas in EU4 are awesome

Horsebanger fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Mar 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyfinder
Dec 28, 2012

##Vote Old Romans

• Locked thread