Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

I'm fine with continuing from where we left off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

Gia

Gia eases herself into the car and assumes the position: feet on the dash, hand white-knuckling the handle above the door with the other clenching the seat. "Il signore è il mio pastore: non manco..."

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

Gia

Sliding down in the car seat, Gia rests her head against the door and scans her surroundings.

Perception, +2 for Visual Magnification 3d6t5: 0

Jesus christ...

The car "ride" was getting to be too much for Gia's sensibilities but she tries to soldiers on; suppressing her queasy stomach with steady breathing.

Mercedes fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Feb 12, 2014

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

Gia

"If next time you go the speed limit-ish, I'll do whatever you want," Gia says, stumbling out of the death trap.

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

Gia

Panic muddies Gia's senses, but her body knows how to react when it was time to work. "I hope I never see you again after this mission!" she shouts, reaching under her seat. Gia pulls out an ingram submachine gun and taking a moment to aim through the windshield at the SUV, she pulls the trigger.

Ingram Smartgun (6) + Specialization (2) + Smartlink (2): 10d6t5 4

Mercedes fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Apr 9, 2014

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

I think I did this right.

Initiative: 6d6t5 1 Initiate of 7

Mercedes fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Mar 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

I have to wait until my turn to act? I just wanna shoot my gun :(

• Locked thread