Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

It is also a world where using a wiki of some kind becomes a necessity.

By the way, Gamewhiz, are you going to do a post on the Mythos and Resonnant Vie remixes? There are some fantastic remixes in those albums, but I wasn't sure since they covered some tracks from MMZ3 and 4.

Edit: My bad on the name! And I figured as much, but I wanted to make sure that everyone could hear these if they wanted to.

Dr. Snark fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jan 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

You know, looking at those manga shots, I can't help but wonder whether it actually is that bad or whether or not it's a parody of some kind and the joke got lost in translation.

It's just so...absurd. I could understand a badly-written adaptation that sticks to the original plot, but this is beyond me.

• Locked thread