Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
After a couple of nights of thinking about it, I've decided to put the stream thread down.

There is something very wrong with the approach to posting streams in a thread ad nauseam so much to the point where it's not even readable anymore. I tried in the beginning to find other stuff to do to rectify this but it's just an inevitability of the medium. Honestly I don't think streams deserve their own thread in LP, maybe move Polsy's stream page link into the Sandcastle OP (*shudders*) or something.

I worked out very quickly why Ambisagrus, the old OP of the stream thread, wanted nothing to do with it. I'm going to talk to a mod or two later in the week to see if we can make sure a stream thread does not get posted again because it sincerely is a really, really dumb idea. If you want to post streams in LP, maybe start an LP first and post your stream in there. Maybe it'll stop shitheads from posting their patreon-supporter streams in LP (just using an example, not really trying to make fun of anyone in particular I totally am).

In short, this thread is dumb and bad. We're not doing this again. Sorry everyone but it's for the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread