Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
It seems like a lot of the official translations are kind of dull and literal, for all the comics on webtoons. I don't mind it because English is a pain in the rear end to learn but they clearly need some more native speakers or something to add some character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
well this chapter has the greatest summary of the comic of all time.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
I can't tell if this comic is so bad that it's good or if the author(s?) are making it so intentionally bad that it's good.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
might as well go big dumb glass cannon when you also have "my body is almost invincible" and "the world will give me a solution to any problem if i ask"

yes, Jihan, you're cheating.