Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Stolen synopsis and image since laziness is the name of the game tonight

"Han Jee-Han, a normal high school student, suddenly develops a special power where his entire world is shifted into a game-like setting. He can see the power levels of people, look at the stats of a seemingly normal item, get abilities, and even level up! Follow Han Jee-Han as he discovers how to use this power, and maybe even where it came from."

It's a korean webcomic and you might enjoy it if you like silly comics and watching some dude deal with a whole bunch of dumb rpg crap in the real world

:ducksiren:
Read it on Webtoons.
:ducksiren:

bofa salesman fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Sep 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

XboxPants posted:

I wasn't expecting much but this is really great. I love how the story is peeling back the layers of his ability, and all the surrounding lore. The comedy is pretty solid, too - I'll never get tired of other people's "goddamn man your ability is loving ridiculous" reactions. :allears:

But drat you lil baby anime for not waiting until there were a few hundred chapters or so before getting me hooked on it. At least the chapters are pretty long.

His own reactions to his ability are pretty great too. My favorite so far was his reaction to the completely ridiculous passive buffs from that first chunbumoon book.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Nah we haven't seen anyone die in one so far.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Really surprised he tried stacking mana shields instead of just spinning one.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

They really need to stop uploading chapters and then deleting them just to re-upload them. Let's see how long this link lasts!

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

That's only if the war starts interfering with normal people I think.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I just remember Jee-Han, Sun-Il, and Hwan, so I'm not much better.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I love how the dude is all mad that no one wanted him in charge of the group or whatever and then he goes and proves to everyone exactly why he never should have been allowed to take control of that group.

I also love not refreshing tabs

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I don't think you gotta be a master translator or anything. The people translating already know what the author intended to convey. They just don't wanna rewrite anything so it makes sense in English

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Puns are kisama tachis and I will destroy anyone who claims them as nakamas

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

The last time a war of this magnitude was waged was the great Dub vs. Sub war of 2003. I think we can all relax, look back, and breathe a sigh of relief that we escaped this conflict with so few casualties

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Everyone who made a bunch of posts in here about how he should put points in wis just got trolled hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

hey girl you up posted:

Gamer's mind working overtime after he blew that dude's arm clean off :stonklol:

I didn't even notice that