Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I read trough everything in a single sitting, this is really fun, thanks for making a thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I don't know, isn't the rule that it's not allowed if has a noticeable effect on the world? Wouldn't teleporting to his room/house for example be allowed?

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Strabo4 posted:

And goddamn, that life drain ability could just break the poo poo out of everything. Does anyone remember if the soul recovery restores life force?

If soul recovery let him heal himself, could he theoretically use it to heal himself while using life drain to heal someone else? That sounds pretty broken for sure.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

For those curious or too lazy to look it up: Million Won is 947$

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Nahxela posted:

If only Jee-Han had the Str to equip them, he could farm multiple ones and stack all the MP regen effects.

I would assume you would have to have them actually "equipped" for that to work and I can't possibly see anyone using more then two at once.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I binge read trough the official translations right before this went on a break, it wont update until June so I guess I'll be following the scanlations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Jose posted:

why the gently caress are the official translations taking a break instead of catching up

They also translate the sound effects as well, so maybe they're getting a backlog since that takes time?