Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Welcome to the wonderful world of black market arms dealing Jee-Han.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

DrSunshine posted:

Yay! :keke: I'm a level 2 Deck Refurbisher now!

New Skill Unlocked: Thermite Crafting

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Dragonatrix posted:

Jeehan's based on Korean MMO designs, so the Dark Gamer would totally be based on WoW American MMOs.

So basically he'll be this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yKqKg6DfTY

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Had a pretty good chuckle when that skill window popped up.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

Time dilation means he can further optimize power-leveling his ever-growing party now too! :v:

I hope he only ages half as fast while in those things or he's going to be an old man way sooner than he should be!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Well at least he didn't choose cleric.

"Yer a wizard Jee-Han!"

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I'd be hesitant too. Getting high skill level in that one would get you some funny looks.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I mean Life Drain is a darkside power, I doubt Jee-Han wants people thinking he's gone Sith!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I think something horrible happened to whatsername's spine on page 3.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
If Jee-Han wants to grinds WIS he's going to need to become a school janitor or sports coach and give timely life advice to passing teens.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

.Z. posted:

Ch 53 out and translated : http://mangajoy.com/The-Gamer/53/

Though not on mngacow yet.

Great, now his mana pool is going to be added to his life total. What the hell is it going to take to actually hurt him.

Mana Clash.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
So does this mean Jee-Han's gonna go to Korean Hogwarts?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Jee-Han pulling his stuff out of his inventory must look super cool to anyone who can't see the menus.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Does this mean Jee Han is finally going to be a murderer?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Jee Han isn't going to get any XP from this because he wasn't in the party when they started attacking the Golem. :smith:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Arkeus posted:

Huh... The Gaming stuff comes from him. No one but him gets any XP or gain any loot if he doesn't invite them in the party.

It's a good thing we never tell jokes here on forums.somethingawful.com or you would look like a huge sperg right now!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Always sucks when the game auto-levels your party members suboptimally.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Kyte posted:

That level of nationalism baffles me. Here in Chile our world maps are centered on the prime meridian as it should be.

And South America (except Brazil) literally always gets shafted in fiction, you just get used to it.

That real bummer. :smith:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Captain Bravo posted:

Yes. Temporary Magician is more than likely his dad, actually.

If that was his dad, then people would assume he doesn't even live in Korea :v:.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Is there even a reason for Jee-Han to be there at this point?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Next thing you know Jee-Han is going to have to quest for a magic hammer and sickle to defeat the Dark Lords of finance.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Oh no! Not one of the richest people in Korea! :geno:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Turns out Noum is also a spirit of finance and law.
Then she'll find them in violation of several laws, treaties and trade agreements the punishment of which is permanent burial.

I'd read the "Noum goes to Harvard" arc.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Well she already had some sort of horrific nether soul in there so it's just a lateral move if you think about it.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
That show sucked. Such a waste.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Season 2: Jee Han vs. Microtransactions :getin:

yeeeesssssssssssss

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Yeah, theoretically the cash drops would only become a problem if it produced way more currency than there are goods being added to the market. If what Jee-han is doing was even noticeable then USD would have become worthless decades ago from all the counterfeiters.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Shugojin posted:

If you want to talk in economic terms, I'm pretty sure the Abyss has negligible (traceable) overlap with the rest of the world anyway so :v:

More data is needed. :reject:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I think it is less that they aren't able to wrap their minds around it so much as he really is a total stranger doing them a pretty big favor and Face is a thing.

Like, these people clearly aren't lacking in resources. If what Jee-Han is doing was something you could just hire out or buy a cure for like any old thing they probably would have done it already.

paragon1 fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Aug 21, 2015

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
That or someone hosed up while editing that image and there is no Charisma stat. Anyone who speaks Korean care to confirm one way or the other?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Nahxela posted:

It's cool that Jee Han is basically training up the Class President so that if she ends up in the Great Labyrinth again, she can solo it to the level 1 exit warp. No need to worry about Jee Han not being there to save her again.

She's totally gonna get tempted into trying to clear floor two on her own.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I wanna see Jee-han take Pschyobuff now.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I DON'T LIKE <THING>!

Jee-Han should focus on getting a Quad-Magic materia.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Well that's not great. Pretty sure Jihan is already beating this guy in the macro unit production race though. What kind of moron plays Zerg and only builds the one hatchery?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

There Bias Two posted:

Why the gently caress would you use tarot cards instead of a crystal ball or bath salts?

Crystal balls aren't real enough and bath salts are way too real to work.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I'm guessing he's planning to torment someone with that there obelisk.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Jihan, you gotta put some points in wisdom already. You'd be able to see some of this stuff coming.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Jee-Han once again reminding us all that he's super efficient at grinding for loot.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
It's demon magic. What could possibly go wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Jee-Han would have realized he should have been leveling his luck this whole time if he'd been leveling his Wisdom this whole time.