Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beuges
Jul 4, 2005
fluffy bunny butterfly broomstick
I'm using the store version and I have a couple of requests which hopefully won't be too much of a bother to implement:
1. When reading a thread, instead of having the navigation/control buttons on the right, have them visible only when you swipe down or up from an edge, kinda like Metro IE.
2. Allow page navigation by swiping left and right
3. When a thread has been loaded, give focus to the thread display control. Currently, a button, sometimes the back button on the top left, or the refresh button on the right, seems to have focus when a thread's been loaded. So if you're busy reading and press the space bar to scroll down, it actually invokes the button instead
4. Have a setting somewhere to launch directly to the bookmarks view instead of the forum view.

Other than those the app is great!

fake edit: After typing out this post, I clicked Preview, and it seemed to do nothing for a few seconds until the preview box popped up with the preview rendered... maybe pop up the preview window as soon as the button is clicked and have the progress bar display until the preview response data comes back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread