Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

Barnes And Body Works posted:

He becomes free eventually?

i think thats what OTTO gives you. But maybe I'm misunderstanding it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
: )
Any active clans still around? Just started playing this dumb game again after like 18months or something.

Bellmeistr
Jul 2, 2007

CraigSlice posted:

Any active clans still around? Just started playing this dumb game again after like 18months or something.

SHOWMEYOURPEKKA is still kicking around. Come join us:
SHOWMEYOURPEKKA https://link.clashofclans.com/en?action=OpenClanProfile&tag=L8CUYV8

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
: )
It's currently full!

Bellmeistr
Jul 2, 2007

CraigSlice posted:

It's currently full!

Oops, fixed now.

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost
Anyone seen any inactive bases recently? As in, Eagle Artillery/Inferno Tower etc out of ammo. Or does that no longer happen?

I only attack abandoned bases, for easier loot, but did they just remove all of them

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

Depends on where you are but I’m usually in M1/C3 and can sometimes see abandoned bases. It’s uncommon but they do exist.

Since the latest update though, I’ve yet to encounter one though I’m nearly maxed out so I don’t attack as often.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

BB 2.0 sucks so much butthole. Just about everything was poorly thought out besides not having to wait for someone to plop down 20 sneaky archers one at a time.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

BB 2.0 sucks so much butthole. Just about everything was poorly thought out besides not having to wait for someone to plop down 20 sneaky archers one at a time.

I like being able to build 2 things at once. But other than that, I hate everything else. I may just be annoyed at getting used to something new. Or it may just suck.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I’m at the point, like a decade into this game, that I don’t want to loving design a base, let alone two. Anyone have a site that has links for base designs for BB?

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

I haven’t played for years. Is it worth coming back to CoC or am I far to behind for the content and meta?

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

As far as meta, i’ve still been rocking Balloons and Minions and Lava Hounds since Barch was the meta like 7 years ago. I think it’s still queen and healers or something these days but gently caress it play how you want

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

I’m at the point, like a decade into this game, that I don’t want to loving design a base, let alone two. Anyone have a site that has links for base designs for BB?

Same. Whenever I upgrade to the next level, I just google designs for that level and use what looks best.

I haven't looked yet, but I imagine it's gonna take some time for sites to have good designs for the new BB. So for now I'm just collecting and building some new stuff, but holding off on BB attacks.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Just redownload after maybe 4 years. Clan join request in for lazygoons

IG: Cermain
#QRJPRUJU

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost
I did a bunch of next-ing and found precisely zero bases with an out-of-ammo eagle artillery. One base did have depleted inferno towers though. Maybe eagle artillery just never runs out of ammo now?

Did a bit more nexting and no longer found any bases with out-of-ammo inferno towers either. So probably everything has infinite ammo now. Uggh.

Oh well, if I can't find easy bases any more then... ehh. Why would they just remove abandoned bases though :negative:

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

The Gold Pass is increasing to $6.99 starting next month, FYI

edit: You can actually pay a cheaper rate at the Supercell store, up to 8 gold passes per account

Dancing Peasant fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jun 19, 2023

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
hello I want to join the goon clan. I just started playing so I am level 8, almost ready for 9

SHOWMEYOURPEKKA can i join please? my username is Koa

Bellmeistr
Jul 2, 2007

Stereotype posted:

hello I want to join the goon clan. I just started playing so I am level 8, almost ready for 9

SHOWMEYOURPEKKA can i join please? my username is Koa

We can’t invite people but this link to join should work: SHOWMEYOURPEKKA https://link.clashofclans.com/en?action=OpenClanProfile&tag=L8CUYV8

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Bellmeistr posted:

We can’t invite people but this link to join should work: SHOWMEYOURPEKKA https://link.clashofclans.com/en?action=OpenClanProfile&tag=L8CUYV8

says clan is full :( thanks for the link tho :)

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Stereotype posted:

says clan is full :( thanks for the link tho :)

Try again tomorrow, there are plenty of inactives to kick

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
If I'm still in the clan you can remove me

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I'm in! Thanks :D

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

I'm not a fan of it but I am a fan of not having a wait timer after demolishing someones base. It's nice to be able to queue up another battle immediately.

Ptolemaeus
Jan 17, 2009
I've been cynical about clash of clans forever, downloaded it bored on a whim and now addicted. I also got tricked into buying the spooky Halloween background because it looked too good.

Should I just be spamming attacks every time my troops are trained up? I am chewing my way up through bronze now.

If any clan wants a baby, tried SHOWMEYOURPEKKA but invite only after clicking that link.

Brotolemaeus
#QCP2VQUCO

Bellmeistr
Jul 2, 2007

Ptolemaeus posted:

I've been cynical about clash of clans forever, downloaded it bored on a whim and now addicted. I also got tricked into buying the spooky Halloween background because it looked too good.

Should I just be spamming attacks every time my troops are trained up? I am chewing my way up through bronze now.

If any clan wants a baby, tried SHOWMEYOURPEKKA but invite only after clicking that link.

Brotolemaeus
#QCP2VQUCO

Just sent you an invite.

MasterControl
Jul 28, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Bellmeistr posted:

Just sent you an invite.

I'm backn on the crack train. Goonstrazza #8L8YQGGR

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Any room in SHOWMEYOURPEKKA or any active clan? Seems full at the moment.

Murvo #GLUURRURV

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

TH16 probably tomorrow. Can’t wait for 30 day upgrades!!!!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Just came back after a long hiatus. What’s going on with the builder base now? Like I’ll train 3 giants but I can only drop one?

Bellmeistr
Jul 2, 2007

Murvin posted:

Any room in SHOWMEYOURPEKKA or any active clan? Seems full at the moment.

Murvo #GLUURRURV

Just invited you. Let me know if it doesn't come through.

MasterControl
Jul 28, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Bellmeistr posted:

Just invited you. Let me know if it doesn't come through.

I just applied!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Oh god i've come back after about 7 or 8 month break and now there's a new town hall and hero equipment?!

If there is still room in Goon Clan i need a more active clan to war and hang out in :v:

Delters #9JU9C9RV2

Bellmeistr
Jul 2, 2007

The Shame Boy posted:

Oh god i've come back after about 7 or 8 month break and now there's a new town hall and hero equipment?!

If there is still room in Goon Clan i need a more active clan to war and hang out in :v:

Delters #9JU9C9RV2

You’re in a clan, but invite sent for SHOWMEYOURPEKKA

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Bellmeistr posted:

You’re in a clan, but invite sent for SHOWMEYOURPEKKA

Try sending it again! I left the clan I was in

E: nvm made it!

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

The hero grind is p long. I feel like I’m neglecting my dark elixir research. Would it be recommended to continue focusing on upgrading King/Queen to lvl 40 or should I be considering my dark elixir upgrades by now? King/Queen are both lvl 28 atm and I’m on TH 11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I prioritize queen and champ with DE. Once they’re done, I upgrade either a lab or my king with the rest. Whatever timing lines up with me getting the amount of DE needed. If I have enough DE for the king and a hero book, I’ll go king. Otherwise, if I have enough DE when lab is up, I’ll research something if it’s a troop I regularly use or donate.