Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
You used my troop request message for the title :3:

I'll echo sharing replays. One they're hilarious at times, whether its you having an awesome defense or attack against some numbskull, or you totally loving up an attack. They also go a long way in showing what works and doesn't work. Study them game tapes. I know I've had a few times where someone's shared replay has caused me to rethink a strategy and turned a slump around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
I guess I got lucky with finding gems from trees and achievements but I got my 3rd builder at TH lvl5 and am now closing in on the 1250 trophy achievement.