Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ellspurs
Sep 12, 2007
Kappa :o
It appears that the IndyCar opening race is sharing the weekend with that other bastion of Motorsports, Champ Car.

I wonder how many are going to do double duty across both the series...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ellspurs
Sep 12, 2007

FuzzySkinner posted:

^^^
Beaten!

Pretty much, not going to lie.

Series needs more owners involved it honestly.

Chip, Michael, and Roger are awesome dudes, but the more people you can have tossing money at it, the better.

Will they get to ride the San Jose tracks again?

ellspurs
Sep 12, 2007
http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/23/indycar-simona-de-silvestro-still-pursuing-sponsorship-for-2014-season/

Simona currently doesn't have a seat for the upcoming season, from what I can see...

ellspurs
Sep 12, 2007

freeranger posted:

Stolen from the F1 thread, but possible good signs for Simona in the future.

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2014/02/14/sauber-helping-de-silvestro-towards-2015-race-seat/

I found it quite random that this was mentioned on BBC Radio 5 live news without any context as to who Simona was.

ellspurs
Sep 12, 2007
Well all that CORN needs watering!

ellspurs
Sep 12, 2007

George Zimmer posted:

While I'm a Plourde fan through and through,

I just checked the Champ Car schedule, and they were also at Toronto this past weekend.

Does that mean that Pagenaud raced 3 times on the Sunday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ellspurs
Sep 12, 2007
If you can find one that's fulfilled by Amazon, then you may be able to get it shipped internationally. I've never seen one of the marketplace sellers ship internationally off their own back from the Japanese store.

Also, expect a minimum of about £20 delivery charge, as their standard delivery is International Express.

• Locked thread