Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nick Buntline
Dec 20, 2007
Doesn't know the impossible.

Fungah! posted:

ToME is a game where you'll mostly die from huge damage and Thick Skin makes those spikes 15% less huge. It's always worth putting the points into if you can find a way to get the Con. As to whether you should build for Con early on Cursed, I have no idea.

Also note that "resist all" is apparently applied separately from any actual elemental resist you have (source: discussion on aether permeation prodigy), so if your character sheet lists resist all 15% and resist fire 30%, you're actually resisting fire by 41.5%. I think. Someone please correct me if I'm misreading that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread