Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

I find it odd that in all the love Corruptors get, no one ever talks about their best ability- the power to challenge someone to a duel in the Shadow Realm.

Play a cornac. Get the shadowflame tree at 10. Fearscape every boss.
Worm that Walks is immune to your bullshit? He's not immune to demon fire everywhere.

My single win was a cornac corruptor following this slightly dated guide. It doesn't use diseases, so no turbo-ebola, just million damage single target nukes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Can you still teleport him? Archmage, get phase door or teleport up to 5 so it's targetable, get him or Z out of there. A lot more straightforward.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Additionally, if you rest, it'll go for those 40 turns so you don't have to walk in circles or something.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Are tridents and whips meaningfully different from conventional weapons? I think the biggest problem with exotics is that there's such a barrier to entry (requires a prodigy or luck to get the mastery, the only reliable source of tridents other than the prodigy is one dungeon that comes after you've probably already got Naloren's) and not enough payoff to justify trying to build around it. It's not like shortstaves, which have similar obscurity (maybe less so, I don't know how hard it is to do a shortstaff build) but are super effective for the two hybrid classes. Maybe if there was a special class that used tridents. Playable naga myrmidon.

• Locked thread