Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky
So I'm on my first character and I entered a strange portal after doing Trollmire and visiting the town. It was full of fine things to murder, until I ran into a level 30 vampire lord on the 3rd level. Is this a high level area or something? Everything else in here is eminently killable, but hitting the vampire lord does more damage to me than it does to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky
He was right next to the stairs, so I just got up and got out and went to do the areas in their recommended order. It was mostly the fact that everything else in there ranged from 3-10 in level and then bam, level 30 vampire lord outta nowhere with 60 damage reflection.

My character is a berserker. She is always angry. I just hit 10 and now she's bloodthirsty too. Sadly, the loving paladin you have to save ran away from me and into 6 snakes while I was dealing with a rare, failing me the quest, so now I have a red quest in my list. So sad.

• Locked thread