Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sstrickl
Feb 16, 2011

Magres posted:

HERESY. SURGE OR :getout:

God you skipped like... all of my favorite skills (except Rampage). You're a monster. Oh god and you have the Cursed Aura Tree. I fear what I do not undertand, and your character terrifies me. Teach me? I'd actually love to learn more Cursed builds, I just have like no idea what the various curses do and how it plays with what you've chosen to max.

Meanwhile I'm playing a Doomed almost entirely focused on Shadows and Cursed Aura. For some reason I am not having the same AI issues as everyone else because my shadows are just zooming around being murderbuddies (:3:) while I just walk around well-protected from damage. I've never tried either of these approaches before, and I'm fairly sure this character will end up frail enough to not make it out of the West, but I'm really enjoying it right now.

e: Actually, with the Shadows/Cursed Aura combo, it's like going on a trip to the shopping mall with my friends with all the matching and accessorizing I'm doing while they hang out. Well, you know, if the friends were murderous hate shadows that killed everyone around me.

sstrickl fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jan 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread