Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

Viashino_wizard posted:

So it turns out that Doomed can cast Agony and Hateful Whisper through walls if they have vision of their target.

Telepathy shenanigans ensue.

You don't even need vision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

Razakai posted:

And after about half a year, I finally finished Deathknight: http://forums.te4.org/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=44924

Be interested in hearing about bugs and balancing as it's still in a rough state.

This class is really cool thematically and I love the decisions I have to make in tough fights. Thanks for your awesome work, when it's finished I'm sure it could be a favourite.

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

Voxx posted:

I have endless cycle at rank 5 and I don't seem to lose souls anymore from soulforging.

It isn't endless cycle, something eventually breaks soulforge costing souls on all my Deathknights.

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

Dairy Power posted:

Horrific Body is an interesting beast. 1 point for the shield is definitely worth it at first level. If you want to get more out of it, you really need to invest fairly heavily in the next three abilities. You end up with an shield that can be converted into a decent heal, nuke, damage mitigator, and AoE DoT all at instant speed. At high levels, you shield for 3-500, get 15-40% all resist for 5 turns, and then hit enemies in 5 AoE for 200-800 damage and heal yourself for 200-800, leaving a field behind that does a 2-300 damage per turn and heals you for 25% of damage taken from enemies in it for 5 turns. All without using a turn. And by the time you've taken advantage of the full cycle, you're ready to start again.

Yeah, heck. For those that didn't like this tree, what on earth did you want it to do??

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

"This class has potential, but it really hurts for lack of a way to randomly shuffle the walls around like a dunce." He said, like some kind of damned idiot.

• Locked thread